73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow

Chapter 73 Talking about the day after tomorrow (reincarnation of dirty soil)

    The fierce battle fell into an eerie silence.

    Ten seconds ago, when the smoke cleared and the three of Jiuji saw Gojoharu wearing a junior high school uniform, with Ritsu holding a dagger to his neck, the hearts of the three of them fell to the ground with a thud.

    Guan Jian: ... It seems that the call was wrong!

    Gojo Sora: ... It seems that the summoning was wrong! !

    Jiuci even shed bitter tears: It's over, it's over, this little guy who's younger than him doesn't work at all!

    Just when Wu Tiaochun asked: "Is there any misunderstanding between us...?", Guan Jian stepped forward without saying a word, and pulled Wu Tiaochun to avoid the threat of the law division's dagger.

    After working together several times, the three of them also had a tacit understanding. Seeing that Guan Jian came to save someone, they unanimously resisted the lawyer.

    It's too miserable, finally wasting mana to summon a person, but it seems that they still need their protection.

    The curse master who was manipulating behind came back to his senses and manipulated everyone to attack the four of them.

    The people being manipulated changed from being relaxed just now, and became serious.

    Li Si yelled: "Hui Ye."

    Hui Ye shot immediately, just now, he felt that Li Si's dagger was about to attack Mr. Chun, and forcibly suspended the spell control on everyone, only immune to his own spell control, and immune to the rest He couldn't last long under the crowd's manipulation.

    Hui Ye gave up immunity to other people, and was exclusively immune to Ritsu.

    So other people, under the control of the curse master, rushed up to attack the four of them. Li Si threw out his dagger, and took away his injured Wutiaochun while Guan Jian was dodging his waist.

    Guan Jian only felt his hand loosen, and the five springs in his hand disappeared.

    He looked up, but saw Ritsu protecting Wu Tiaochun, blocking Yi Gu Youtai's knife for him.

    In the ear, not far away, Jiujiuyuki complained while playing Wujokong: "I said you little devils, I became a super class earlier than you, you should release my control and let me protect Chun. "

    Haino, release me, I can open the domain and kill you all." Yi Chuan manipulated the doll, and directly faced Hui Ye who was immune to the effect of the spell.

    "Huino, you should release me, my spell power is the most abundant." Yi Guyou said weakly.

    While being quarreled with by them, I deeply felt that I had been deceived for a long time: ...

    don't you guys have a solution?

    But even with the help of Ritsu and Haino, they were only a little more relaxed.