79

Chapter 79 Neptune 003【Modified】

    Looking at this cover, Amuro Toru's mind instantly flooded with the content of the manga.

    The close-up of lips and tongue intertwined, the ear-piercing flirting words, the affectionate eyes, the tie tied on the wrist...

    Amuro's wheat-colored skin reveals a slight embarrassment, which is definitely not like a fairy tale The Thousand and One Nights.

    This is the moonlight in the comics.

    Contrary to the comics, it is the Yuezhao he met in reality, gloomy and indifferent, sneering, complacent, full of murderous intent...

    and the last Yuezhao he saw...

    I saw this comic scene a few years ago, as one of the protagonists in the picture One's Toru Amuro would only blush, couldn't bear to look directly at it, and wished to close it quickly, but since three years ago...he saw the ending of Yuezhao, only complicated.

    If he hadn't deliberately avoided meeting Yuezhao at that time, wouldn't things have turned into what they are now.

    If he hadn't intentionally avoided meeting Yuezhao at that time, the reality would have developed like a manga, and the story would have turned into a sweet love story.

    Toru Amuro looked sad.

    "Mr. Uchida is a biologist. Except for some reference books required by his profession, his only recreational books are Mr. Darwin's "Origin of Species" and "Theory of Evolution". Since he once said that there is no money in the safe, but there is What is more important to him than money, as a biologist, I think there is nothing more important than his research results, and..."

    Conan talked in the voice of Mori Kogoro, and suddenly, Toru Amuro The forum in front of me was in turmoil.

    He frowned suspiciously, and suddenly saw the forum in front of him change.

    Toru Amuro looked in surprise at the forum in front of him that no one else could see except him.

    His forum appeared more than ten years ago. After verification, he knew the monitor, Matsuda and Hagiwara as drawn in the comics, and he believed in the authenticity of the comics.

    In order to avoid the result of Yuezhao's love, he walked around the hotel.

    The only forum that he can see is also very simple. When you click on the forum, you can only see a comic book appearing in the center. Click on the reading under the comic to read it, and click on the catalog to view the catalog.

    And the part below the button is the profile, and below the profile is the comment.

    The comments are always screaming that they're a good fit, or giving tirades analyzing their relationship.

    And now, everything on the forum has changed.

    The manga in the center has changed, the protagonists on the cover are no longer him and Yuezhao, but another figure he is familiar with, wearing a small blue suit, tied with a red bow, with eyes, a child's appearance, but eyes that are transparent. With the calm wisdom of an adult.