65

Chapter 65

    The person who lifted the prison gate was found by Heiwei in the enchantment, because he had the same magician as the angel, so they brought him specially when he came out of the enchantment this time.

    When he went to find Chunluo, he was protected in the college with Tianyuan.

    After they got the prison gate, they immediately asked him to break the curse.

    After three days of hard work, he finally pried open the prison gate and released Teacher Wutiao.

    Fu Heihui walked step by step to the room where the spell was undone. He hadn't figured out how to tell Mr. Wutiao that Chun had died... His stomach, which hadn't eaten for a long time, was

    sour, and the stomach wall was burning, and he felt like vomiting but vomited. It's empty that doesn't come out.

    He thought of Chun's death, and Wutiao teacher who still didn't know anything, and he even felt angry for a moment.

    Didn't Wutiao teacher say to protect Chun?

    Why did he look like he could bear everything, but he didn't keep this agreement?

    If Mr. Wutiao had been vigilant and hadn't been sealed, Chun would definitely, definitely not...

    Fu Heihui knew that he just couldn't accept the fact that Chun left, and felt angry, but the moment he realized the thought, he still felt ashamed.

    It is precisely because of his thinking, his wanting to rely on Gojo-sensei for everything, that Haru wants to change the magic world with his own power.

    After all, Mr. Wujo is Haru's only relative.

    If you really want to complain, compared to the teacher, he is more...

    Fu Heihui looked sad, took a deep breath, pushed open the door, the room where the curse was lifted, the breeze brushed his cheeks, the curtains swayed, and Jiujiu Youji stood at the door In front of him, looking at the window, his expression is inexplicable.

    "Where is Teacher Wutiao?" Fu Heihui asked hesitantly.

    Ninety-nine Yuki lowered his eyes, covering the light in his eyes: "He went to solve the enchantment of death and migration."

    "Is it...?" This is understandable.

    It has been three days since Chun left.

    It has been three days since the existence of the world of conjuration has been known to the general public, and there has been an uproar in reality, the Internet has been full of quarrels, and accidents of conjuration spirits have occurred frequently in various places.

    They were not prepared enough, so they had to put Lawyer back, and instead of Chun's will, he directed the conjurers to put out the fire.

    Even he didn't have time to be sad, most of the time was spent on missions.

    If it wasn't for the prison gate border being taken back, and Teacher Wutiao's unseal was imminent, the newly added conjurers might have been unable to bear the pressure long ago and scattered and left.