51

Chapter 51

    Both Fu Heihui and Kodera Taro thought that they were men who could not do anything with girls. After realizing that the middle-aged man in front of him was soft-spoken and unexpectedly easy to bully, the girl aggressively retorted with her hips on her hips.

    Kodera Taro was speechless.

    Since you can't tell the difference, then go with both of them.

    It doesn't matter to Fu Heihui, according to the order, go to the place the girl said first.

    But when they went to the place, they knew that the girl had lied. Fortunately, with the help of Kodera Taro, they quickly solved the enemy.

    After such a toss, when they continued on the road to Jianri Chekuanjian, the news of the points change was told to them by the little assistant of Death Migrating.

    At the same time, Katsuobu Yuhito bid farewell to Nische Kanmi, and smiled heartily at the boy in black standing outside the door leaning against the wall: "Thank you for bringing me here." Knotweed not only thanked the

    man in black for bringing him here, but also I am very grateful for what the boy in black saved when he came to the enchantment.

    The boy in black looked at Yuzu Yuhito: "I didn't expect you to actually do it..." "

    Hey, he's actually pretty easy to talk to." Knotaba patted his head, remembering Hikari Hiromi who finally stopped.

    The boy in black looked at both sides of the knotweed quietly with no expression on his face.

    He put his hands in his pockets, turned around and left, "Let's go, your friends are probably waiting for you."

    Fu Heihui and Hu Zhang were taken to an office building by the two of them. After the death migration started, no one came to work here. Because of its spaciousness, Kodera Taro and the others regarded it as a gathering place.

    There are many ordinary people here, and few conjurers.

    Conjurers live outside, and ordinary people live inside. It can be seen that the conjurers are protecting these ordinary people.

    And when these ordinary people saw Fu Heihui, they stared straight at him with two pairs of eyes.

    Fu Heihui felt a little uncomfortable.

    Kodera Taro touched his nose: "Don't worry, they've been reading comics, but it's the first time they saw you alive, and they were a little curious."

    Fu Heihui was silent.

    They've all seen comics and forums...

    Thinking of the content on those forums, he suddenly felt an inexplicable sense of death.

    His face became even more stinky.

    Ordinary people bowed their heads and whispered.

    "Fu Heihui?"