74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow

Chapter 74 Talking about the day after tomorrow (reincarnation from dirty soil)

    Gojo Satoru walked slowly in front of Chun, a little Chun, even his bones were slender, and his skin was so white and tender that it would break if poked, so delicate, so young, but he showed a mature expression, looking up at to him.

    There is a strong contrast between maturity and immaturity.

    Gojo Satoru saw his frailty when he was a child, and now he has seen Chun with the later eyes of more than ten years, and he discovered that his Chun has never been weak, and he has a firmer heart than anyone else.

    That's why such a spring will do something that no one has ever thought of - to protect him who is the strongest.

    Gojo Satoru pursed his lips.

    Then, under the eyes of the four of them...

    he took out the photo shooter that he had just given him a long time ago, and took random pictures around Chunpi. The presumptuous lights and hey laughter made him look like a pervert.

    Slip and fall for a long time.

    Five empty foreheads.

    See sluggishness.

    Gojoharu who thought he was going to say hello: "..."

    No matter how many times I watched it, I was not used to it. His cool and flamboyant younger brother became what he is now.

    Gojo Satoru took a lot of pictures, and seeing Haru's expression stiffen a little bit, he stopped without hesitation.

    It's such a pity, Chun, who was surprised, is so cute, but it's a pity that he didn't come here in person, and he has no way to bring back the cute photo of Chun.

    Not far away, Jiuci secretly covered his face, he didn't want to take a photo with Gojo Wu for an instant.

    Gojo Sora also felt a little ashamed.

    Gojo Haru looked at Gojo Satoru in front of him.

    The tall man has a particularly oppressive feeling. Even though this is his younger brother, he still has a strong sense of strangeness and even a sense of guard against Gojo Satoru who has suddenly grown up... However, Wujo's nonsensical behavior made him While speechless, it also made him relax a little bit.

    Judging by Wu's performance, he should have a good relationship with his grown-up brother.

    Just as he was about to take the initiative to say hello, his armpits tightened. He was picked up again by Gojo Wujo and held high. Gojo Wujo smiled presumptuously in front of him, and his voice was sweet: "So good~ So good~ Dad took Chun to play, Chun wants to go Where is the end?"

    Wu Tiaochun: "???"

    I treat you as my younger brother, but you want to be my father?