6

Chapter 6 Honkai 006

    "Wait a minute!" Maki's eyes fell on the phone, with a suspicious expression on her face.

    As early as when they were arguing, Maki, who was quick to do things, opened the post and read it.

    She looked at ten lines at a glance, and took the words on the phone into her eyes.

    Facts have proved that Quan Nihong’s netizens did not just vote to unlock content. They not only chose the content that happened to be posted on the homepage, but also intelligently chose to reply to many posts on the floor.

    ——There are many replies, which proves to a certain extent that the content of the posts is worthwhile.

    This "Weakness of the Millennium Curse" has hundreds of replies.

    And such a hot post shows that the writing style of the host is really good.

    Maki only glanced twice before being pulled into the world of words created by the author.

    It's just that the more she reads, the more she feels something is wrong.

    "What's wrong? Maki?" Panda didn't know why.

    The dog's exposed eyes also blinked at Maki.

    "Wait, let me take another look!" She had seen too little, and the feeling that something was wrong lingered in her heart, but she still couldn't find a clue.

    Maki's performance confuses Wild Rose and Knotweed.

    Fu Heihui also looked puzzled.

    Immediately, seeing that Maki couldn't tell why, they turned on the phone directly and went to see for themselves.

    Gojo Satoru smiled mysteriously.

    Yukizawa smiled politely.

    Maki's feeling that something was wrong became more intense, and the female intuition told him that if everyone watched it like this, it seemed...it seemed to be nothing...the

    feeling was fleeting, and Maki had no reason to stop everyone, so he could only continue watching with this inexplicable mood go down.

    And when she saw the words below, Su Nuo's feelings towards Fu Heihui were on both sides, and with a snap, the string of reason in her head was completely broken.

    I see! I see!

    Maki stood up with a stern face, with a smirk, "Mei! You and the panda exchange places!"

    Now their positions are like this, Gojo Gojo Tsukizawa Yukazuki sits on one side, Tsukizawa Yuu's right is Nozomi Rose, beside the wild rose is the knotweed, and next to the knotweed is Fu Heihui.

    The panda is next to Maki and Gojo Satoru.

    "What?" Fu Heihui just turned on the phone, read two lines, and was puzzled by Maki's request.