86

Chapter 86 Aquaman 010

    Gin's car drove away.

    Yuezhao turned around and came to Hattori Heiji's car.

    Hattori Heiji rolled down the car window and asked, "Is that all right?" "

    Yes." Tsukisho Hattori Heiji smiled, 'Thank you this time. '

    Yuezhao's thick eyelashes curled up, and her fine blue eyes were like diamonds looming, Hattori Heiji was a little embarrassed, guessing that Yuezhao's face must be pretty under the mask.

    Because he has beautiful eyes.

    But he was the star, Hattori Heiji recalled, he didn't seem to have seen a star with similar eyes on TV.

    Sure enough, he knew too few people.

    "By the way, I don't know your name yet?" Hattori Heiji was curious.

    "You can just call me Haru." Hattori Heiji thought to himself, is there any star called Haru?

    He thought, and said: "You are still anxious to see your daughter, go quickly, as long as I can help you, I hope your daughter is okay."

    Yuezhao bent her eyes shallowly.

    "You are such a good boy." He thought for a while, and stuffed the diamond brooch pinned on his chest into Hattori Heiji's hand, "I have nothing to repay you, so I will give you this brooch." Hattori Heiji looked at the brooch in surprise

    . brooch in.

    "Wait a minute, I don't want to..." He subconsciously refused.

    And Yuezhao had withdrawn her hand and looked at him with a smile. "What you need, this is my gift to you."

    Hattori Heiji stared blankly at the moon photo in front of him, wondering if it was an illusion, he always felt that the current moon photo gave him a different feeling than before.

    Yuezhao didn't say anything more, he turned and left.

    Hattori Heiji watched Yuezhao's tall figure gradually disappear into the darkness, suddenly, he had a strange premonition in his heart.

    Chun seems to be not easy, they will meet again.

    Hattori Heiji was not suspicious of his guess at first, but now he has some doubts.

    Is his conjecture really correct?

    Chun, is she really an actor?

    Hattori Heiji was left with the absorption office where Yuezhao was traced, and he knew that Hattori Heiji would definitely tell Kudo Shinichi.

    It was another appearance occasion, and by that time, his popularity would definitely rise to a higher level.

    Just don't know when it will be updated.