34

Chapter 34

    Although Fu Heihui seemed to have calmed down and was no longer troubled by this matter, Yue Zeyou still slowly revealed the relationship between them and Fu Heisher.

    "...I'm sorry." Tsukizawa said: "He is no longer here, we didn't deliberately hide you."

    Fu Heihui had already guessed, and he calmly said: "It's okay, in fact, I have also thought about it, he has been here for many years If you don't show up, you might die somewhere."

    Tsukizawa Yuu looked at Fu Heihui's calm and rational expression, and choked all the comforting words in his throat.

    This matter is too complicated, he wants to comfort Kei, but as Gojo Satoru's older brother, he doesn't seem to have this position.

    Moreover, Hui couldn't hear the ordinary comfort at all.

    Tsukizawa Yu, who has always been eloquent, didn't know what to say.

    While he was hesitating, Gojo Satoru stretched out his hand, patted Hei Hui on the forehead, and said carelessly, "Teacher won't apologize, I think it would be great to snatch Hui from that guy." Finally, he thought of his

    son Gojo Satoru

    thinks he is much more responsible than him.

    He took good care of General Hui.

    Fu Heihui covered his forehead and stared at Wujo Wu.

    Gojo Wu hooked Fu Hei Hui's neck, "Hui don't be sad, if you have to cry, Teacher and Haru will comfort you well." Fu Hei Hui reluctantly

    accepted Wu Hei Hui's bear hug, and couldn't push it away. I can only be forced to bear it, Mr. Wutiao, this guy is really... who would cry!

    "Teacher Wujo, please let me go, you are so annoying!"

    Hui's expression became vivid, Tsukizawa Yuu looked at the two who were arguing, and smiled slightly, heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time felt a little bit lost.

    Although the students prefer him on the surface, Wujo Satoru has a charm that no one can replace. It cannot be described in words, but it is more touching and people can rely on it at critical moments.

    He thought, maybe this is the reason why he couldn't become a popular character. False tenderness can never compare with a sincere heart.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled quietly, thinking, that's fine.

    All the nonsense, Mr. Wutiao went too far, and Fu Heihui's anger was too strong, so that the shocking truth that he suddenly learned didn't seem to be a big deal.

    Of course, knowing that the man had died, he couldn't help feeling somewhat complicated.

    But that's nothing.

    After all, magicians are like this, Fu Heihui sees it clearly, he is even ready to die.

    The caring teacher asked him to go back to his room and read the manga carefully to learn about the man.