58

Chapter 58

    Ended from the memory, and continued to depict the battle between the real person and the knotweed.

    [Under the huge pressure of death, the real person evolved, his figure became taller, and the human face completely disappeared, becoming more ferocious and terrifying!

    "I won't die!" Zhenren looked at the knotweed with murderous eyes.

    Unfortunately, Polygonum cuspidatum also has the idea of ​​being with the real person, he is even crazier than the real person.

    He embraced the idea that even if he died, he would drag the real person to die with him.

    Blood flowed slowly from his forehead, and his eyes were as black as ink with madness.

    The two fought again.

    Both of them want to kill each other, fist to flesh, blood, sharp blade, murderous eyes...]

    Everyone has not recovered from Gojoharu's subversive remarks, and they are still fighting for the death of Daoist and Polygonum cuspidatum tense up.

    At this time, Fu Heihui's heart was even more complicated. Before he saw the memory, he would definitely let the knotweed kill the real person without hesitation, but after reading the memory...

    Chun still needs to rely on the real person's technique to survive. Killing a real person, what should Chun do?

    Fu Heihui's mind was a little confused.

    Of course, apart from this concern, he hoped that the knotweed would win.

    He looked down with complicated emotions.

    [And just as they were fighting, Ritsu appeared.

    Sensing something was wrong, Li Si came here alone.

    In the comics, Knotweed knew that Ritsu was Haru's man, but even though he knew that Haru had betrayed the Sorcerer Association, he didn't regard Haru as an enemy in his heart.

    He was in a complicated mood, but he didn't take precautions at all. He even asked Li Si to step aside and shouted that the real person's spells were special and only he could deal with them.

    But unexpectedly, the lawyer came up and attacked him.

    Yuzu Yuhito relied on his excellent motor nerves to dodge, but his eyes were momentarily blank.

    After Ritsu's sharp knife separated the two, he threw a small spell to Zhenren with a cold expression.

    "This is the key to get out of the barrier. Leave it to me to deal with the knotweed Yuren, and you leave quickly." The

    real man refused to let it go, he looked at the knotweed Yuren with a smirk, "1 vs. 2, let's kill him together.

    " Si stared at the dazed Knotweed Youren, and said lightly, "Are you sure, if the conjurer comes over and finds us fighting side by side..."