76: Extra

Chapter 76

    The beginning of the new chapter of the manga did not continue to tell Haru's story.

    Instead, he changed his painting style and came to Xia Youjie and Yi Gu Youtai's side.

    The manga depicts the battle between Xia Youjie and Yigu Youta. Their battle is very intense, but...

    but this kind of enthusiasm has become a blunt knife for cutting flesh under a certain predetermined ending.

    Every time they turned a page, the premonition in their hearts became stronger.

    Fu Heihui raised his head, and found that the knotweed and wild rose had also stopped turning the pages, and were staring at him blankly.

    "I'm a little tired, let's watch it later."

    They had just attended Chun's funeral, and now they are going to be in the comics again. Will Chun leave in another way?

    Wild Rose couldn't stand it.

    Fu Heihui lowered his eyes.

    He is the same, whenever the story is close to the realistic ending, Fu Heihui will always think of the time when Chun died.

    The details that he didn't pay attention to at the time emerged one by one, the smell of that night, the body that was still warm in spring, and the sticky blood stained on his fingers... Every time he thought of a detail,

    he felt like stepping on the air. The feeling of stepping into the air, the tender heart was slammed to the ground, and was crushed in the gravel.

    "Let's continue watching later." Knotweed suggested.

    Students have been suggesting.

    Gojo Satoru was in the room, but he was flipping through the comics bit by bit.

    He watched Ronso appear, watched Eita appear...

    and watched Chunzai, who was about to fulfill his ideal, stabbed through the heart bound by the flower of lies by Eita, and spit out blood.

    The smile on Chun's face disappeared, and he stared slightly in disbelief.

    And the end of Chun's life happened to be the time when Yuta got the prison gate from Jie and he was released from the prison gate.

    perfectly mirrors reality.

    Outside the building, there was a lot of voices.

    Chun, whose heart was pierced, fell in front of the ideal door.

    Filled with resignation, he clutched his wound and struggled to walk towards the door.

    Blood dripped from his feet and ran down the path he walked.

    Zhenren wants to come and save him, Hui wants to come and save him, Knotweed and Wild Rose also want to save him, everyone wants to save him, but he has only enemies who can put him to death.