5

Chapter 5 Honkai 005

    Tsukizawa Yu's eyes darkened, and he just wanted to leave this beautiful world on the spot.

    There was an eerie silence in the room, and everyone stared blankly at the projection on the wall - two tall and strong men painted cute and cute maid outfits.

    The man on the right is wearing sunglasses. Behind the small black lenses, his eyes are slightly open, and the color of his pupils is a shocking blue.

    His raised eyebrows are arrogant and flamboyant, the sweet Katyusha is tied to the flying silver hair, and the soft fabric is surrounded by the arc of flowers, wrapping the man's face, making that wanton face innocent and cute.

    The man on the left is wearing the same maid outfit, with a smile on his lips that is almost similar to the person next to him, he looks gentle and amiable, but when he looks carefully, his eyes are arrogant, with a hint of coolness, the light and flirtatious maid The pretending neutralized his temperament, but it did not soften his sharpness, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, making him more intimidating.

    Although the two people in the picture are two-dimensional, the painter's grasp of the image is too accurate.

    Not to mention, the title of the post said Wutiao Gemini, which made it clear that Wujo Wu and Wutiaochun were drawn.

    The conjurer in charge of the projector shook his hands!

    Gojo Satoru was surprised for a moment, then smiled brightly, took out his mobile phone and clicked to shoot, very satisfied.

    "It looks good! I really look good in a maid outfit."

    Tsukizawa Yu failed to escape from the earth, so he could only smile decently, motionless as a mountain, and at the same time admired in his heart—it's you! Gojo Satoru!

    Knotweed Youren lost his voice: "Teacher and Haru!"

    Wild Qiangwei immediately hammered his head: "Idiot! Shut up!"

    Look at the occasion!

    But the teacher and Haru are unexpectedly suitable!

    Fu Heihui couldn't bear to look directly at her, but according to Wutiao-sensei and Haru's personality, it's not surprising that one day the two of them would actually wear such clothes in reality.

    Oops, seems to expose some people's bad lower limit.

    Tsukizawa Yu: Keep smiling.

    The other conjurers froze, the conjurers didn't dare to look at it, but couldn't help but want to look at it, looking like they were about to move.

    Who knows if Gojo Satoru would secretly kill them after they saw it!

    Ahhhh - but it's so strange! Gojo Wu! Maid outfit! !

    The headmaster of Leyan Temple's face darkened even more.

    Seeing that Gojo Satoru was not angry, the conjurer in charge of the projection was still staring at the projection page with great interest, and frantically scrolled down.