37

Chapter 37

    Not only Fu Heihui was watching this video, but also clicked on the discussion link, and the members of Polygonum cuspidatum and the second grade also clicked into this video.

    Sexy and sultry music played.

    All the staff stared blankly at Fu Heisher's big abs, and at their teacher's spring...

    Wild Rose and Maki were silent.

    To be honest, Fu Heisher's figure can't be said to be bad, and their teacher He Chun's face can't be said to be handsome, but it's embarrassing.

    It's okay if it's a celebrity they don't know, but when they think that it's Wutiao-sensei and Haru...they feel so awkward, and they have no way to appreciate it.

    Before they could suppress the embarrassment, Chun's occasion ended, and the familiar Knotweed Yujin appeared on the stage.

    Although it is the knotweed Youren who is occupied by the two-faced Su Nuo, it is also the knotweed Yourren.

    Yujin Knotaba, with tattoos on his face, raised his back and tore his clothes with both hands, revealing his strong chest muscles.

    Wild Rose: Pfft—

    the knotweed is stiff.

    Maki watched it carefully, and commented slowly, "Knotweed, you have a good figure."

    Goujuan held up a thumbs-up sign, and seconded: "Salmon salmon."

    Knotweed blushed and protested to the two-faced Nuo: "That's my body, Don't tear your clothes casually, okay!"

    The two-faced Su Nuo showed a mouth on the face of the knotweed, completely indifferent to the protest of the knotweed for such a trivial matter.

    He watched the whole process with the knotweed, feeling quite puzzled.

    "Why do they say I'm Fu Heihui's wild father?"

    The panda looked away, why? He doesn't know either.

    Knotweed: ...It's not a good thing I did.

    Before the knotweed patted the mouth of the two-faced Su Nuo, the video played the scene of Hei Hui again.

    Knotweed Youruhito's hand stopped, tears that were as wide as noodles flowed from his heart, but there was also an inexplicable sense of comfort.

    Great, with Fu Hei accompanying him, he didn't die alone.

    However, he remembered that the two-faced Su Nuo might covet Fu Hei, so he quickly photographed him.

    Double-faced Nuo is not allowed to watch!

    Su Nuo on both sides was unhappy, and it reappeared on the other side of the cheek of Polygonum cuspidatum.