27

Chapter 27

    The students looked at Chun standing at the door smiling and asking them to go out, and suddenly thought of the demonic singing just now in their minds.

    [In the middle of the night, he drives me away~drives me away~]

    Fu Heihui was silent, his conscience was condemned, and he was the first to go out.

    When he moved, the others reacted and followed him out.

    Gojo Satoru turned his head, wanting to watch the video sweetly with Haru: "Haru..."

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled and slammed the door shut.

    Gojo Satoru: In the middle of the night, he chased me away~ chased me away~

    Tsukizawa Yu was the only one left in the empty room. The atmosphere was too quiet, and the magical voice of that song couldn't help echoing in his mind.

    [Beating you is like beating a dog! 】

    Shut up!

    He couldn't help but reflect on whether some of his behaviors were really easy to cause misunderstandings, so that kind of video appeared.

    But he carefully caricatures what he does.

    ——In order for Wutiaowu to make friends quickly, he stopped ignoring him and went to persuade Xia Youjie to get along with Wutiaowu quickly.

    no problem!

    Xia Youjie said that he was partial to his younger brother, and he was a little guilty. In order to prove that he did not favor Wujo Wu, he used actions to prove that he did not favor Wujo Wu, and it was no problem!

    So how did this result now?

    Tsukizawa Yu thought.

    Sure enough, there is a problem with the person who made the video!

    Right, that is it!

    The readers of the forum love this the most. They not only put together the two-faced Su Nuo and Fu Heihui, but also drew ambiguous pictures of him, Wujo Wu and Polygonum cuspidatum in the last issue.

    Evil forum readers.

    Yes, he has no problem.

    Yukizawa found out the problem, was very satisfied with the answer, and went to sleep.

    What forums to watch, what videos to watch, videos can make you sleep better!

    Lying down for a few seconds, Tsukizawa Yu who tightly closed his eyes suddenly remembered something.

    This video... It seems that all neon people, all conjurers can see it.

    Tsukizawa Yu turned his body sideways and opened his eyes with a deep expression.

    Well, let's stay away from Wu recently.