103

Chapter 103 Aquaman 027

The page of the manga stays on the close-up of Yuezhao's face, with snow-white eyelashes drooping down, and tender pity in his eyes, "It's so pitiful." The author of the manga draws it very vividly, and the moonlight on the manga seems to be lamenting the sad fate of a woman

, It seemed that she was worried about her future life, and her beautiful pupils were so gentle and intoxicating.

Toru Amuro stared at the close-up on this page of the manga, feeling something was wrong.

Even though it was just a caricature and not a real person, but in the depths of Yuezhao's eyes, he could see a kind of indifference, a kind of indifference that had nothing to do with him.

--The tragic fate of the woman beside him did not touch him in the slightest.

The strangeness in Toru Amuro's heart became more and more intense, and the moonlight that appeared again was very strange and very wrong.

Even if Yuezhao is cold-hearted, he will not be indifferent to a woman's illness.

Amuro Toru also lowered his eyes, the dense eyelashes covered the thoughts in his eyes, he felt that he should take a good look at what happened to Yuezhao in the past three years.

Will the current Yuezhao really hide his undercover identity for him like the previous Yuezhao did?

In addition to Toru Amuro, Yuezhao also received the news of the manga update, he went in with great interest, and first read the side story.

Unfortunately, the side story has not been updated.

Obviously he is most looking forward to the extra episode.

The updated manga is the main story, and the plot of the manga is exactly the story of him meeting Conan today.

Being bored at leisure, after all, she has her own appearance, so Yuezhao just opened it and looked at it.

The beginning of the comic added something he didn't know.

[Because Ayumi saw the advertisement and said that the desserts in the nearby dessert shop were very delicious, so the rest of the Boy Detective Team went to the dessert shop with her to eat desserts.

And speaking of advertisements, a few children chatted about the hot topics on the Internet recently.

So it was a matter of course to mention the sky-high claim settlement case of killing a wife and defrauding insurance. 】

Yuezhao suddenly realized that at this time, the manga had already foreshadowed the story that happened later.

He said why Conan was so easy to think of a woman cheating insurance. It turned out that they had talked about this news before going to the dessert shop.

Turn to the next page according to the moonlight.

The rest of the story was pretty much the same as he knew.