68

Chapter 68

    The death video that appeared on the Internet was widely circulated, and the debate on whether Wutiaochun was good or evil once again reached a climax. Everyone held their own opinions and had different opinions.

    In the afternoon, Kise Ryota, who was forced by her sister to stay in the room, also heard the news from the group of friends.

    It was like encountering an alien on the road, his first reaction was not to believe it.

    How is it possible, how could Wutiaochun die?

    But on the website, the video of Haru Gojo being killed was ranked first, and as time went by, the click-through rate was getting higher and higher. Ryo Kise hesitated for a moment, and clicked in.

    This is a surveillance video, the faces of the people in the surveillance are somewhat blurred, but the faces of Wutiao brothers are too recognizable, Wutiaochun is surrounded by magicians in the middle, and it is even more eye-catching. in his body.

    This video lasted only two or three seconds, and the speed was slowed down again. The people around him seemed to be fighting. The people around him raised their blades to block some attack. In the next second, a person suddenly appeared and stabbed him from behind. To Wujochun.

    Almost everyone was stunned by this sudden change, and there was a moment of sluggishness.

    On the video, the surveillance video was played over and over again, putting the facts in front of his eyes, but he stared blankly at the video, Chun's stiffness and disbelief, after he left with his hands, Chun's body fell apart.

    He seemed to be watching an absurd and clumsy drama, and he couldn't believe it no matter what, Gojoharu was actually dead.

    He was stunned for a while, and opened Wutiaochun's discussion group.

    He didn't know what he wanted to say, but he suddenly wanted to see others and talk about him.

    "Have you seen the video?"

    "Gojoharu... is dead?"

    After the Shibuya incident and the death migration incident, the discussion group was quite deserted, but maybe like him, everyone in the discussion group saw the video, It was bubbling again and again.

    The conversation in the discussion group came to an abrupt end here, and no one responded for a long time.

    Kise looked at the word "death" and his eyes hurt.

    Maybe it was because he had liked him before, when Wu Tiaochun made a mistake, he felt hurt, but Wu Tiaochun was really dead, but he remembered the sincere and passionate love he had for him.

    Thinking of those moods of reading comics, feeling sorry for his struggle and thoughtfulness, his tenderness and bitterness...

    He couldn't catch up with his younger brother's mood, his lonely death, what he tried hard to hold but couldn't get anything Stubborn...