113

Chapter 113 [Unedited]

    The next day, Yuezhao took a car to the research room in the outskirts. This is the secret research base of the organization, and outsiders cannot enter except for the core members of the organization.

    Yuezhao didn't know his address before, this time it was brought by researchers in the organization, but Yuezhao had heard about it a long time ago.

    He walked through a series of defensive doors, silver-gray steel doors, even if bombs were used to blow them up, they would not be able to open a hole.

    Yuezhao watched the road.

    The security guard at the gate said to Yuezhao, "Please put the gun here."

    "Okay." Yuezhao took off the gun without hesitation and put it in the security tray.

    Yuezhao passed the security guards and walked slowly inside. The road leading to the inside was covered with surveillance cameras. As the researchers came and went, she kept turning her infrared lens.

    After crossing countless guards all the way, the researchers took him to the innermost research room. The door sign said diagnosis room, which was a bit like a hospital.

    Yuezhao walked in, and various diagnostic instruments were placed in the spacious room. A white-bearded researcher looked at him eagerly, "Long time no see, Yuezhao."

    Yuezhao was quite familiar with him. A research laboratory, but there is no lack of contact with the masters in the research laboratory.

    He greeted him with a smile, "Long time no see, Harold."

    Harold was very focused on his research, and as soon as he saw him, he pulled him to check on various instruments and asked him about his physical condition.

    Yuezhao made nonsense throughout the whole process, and followed him to do various inspections very meekly.

    Harold had no doubts. After the inspection, the results of the instrument inspection were spit out one by one by the printer. The printer spit out one sheet, and Harold picked one up, fascinated.

    Yuezhao looked at it quietly and saw the monitor in the computer room.

    He smiled, looked at Harrow's back, and said, "By the way, I suddenly remembered that I didn't give Gin some documents, and he seemed to be in a hurry, Harold, can I use your computer? "

    Okay." Harold held on to his test results and kept studying, probably not hearing what he said clearly.

    Without hesitation, Yue Zhao immediately went to the back of the computer and inserted the USB flash drive in his hand into the laptop.

    He still uses the virus system produced by the hacker organization. The protection system in the organization is also made by the hacker. It does not need to be hacked when plugged into the computer. It can be directly connected to the network, and the back door left by the hacker can be entered directly to obtain the control authority of the monitoring.

    Yuezhao controls the surveillance camera so that the position of the camera is fixed and no longer follows the characters.