30

Chapter 30 Social Death 009 [Second Update]

    If Chun doesn't take the initiative to confess, his behavior of not talking to Chun is broken, and Gojo Satoru still cares about the person Chun likes.

    He glanced at Chun quietly, seeing that he was seriously fishing for goldfish, and he looked like he didn't intend to tell him at all, so he cared even more.

    The corner of Gojo Wu's mouth twitched, and he took Chun to catch the goldfish for him, and began to order people around.

    "Chun, I want to eat marshmallows!"

    "I see." Tsukizawa bought two and handed one to Hui Ye.

    Haino took it flattered.

    "Haru, I want to eat octopus balls."

    "Haru, I want to play with this."

    "Haru, I want this fox mask..."

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    So annoying!

    The three stood in front of the mask selling booth, and Yukizawa reluctantly chose a fox mask for Gojo Satoru.

    He was very puzzled: "Will you really feel uncomfortable without sunglasses?"

    "No." Gojo Satoru put on the fox mask on his face, and stared at Tsukizawa Yuu with blue eyes exposed from the eye holes: " I want to take a good look at you and see if you have any secrets from me!"

    Tsukizawa Yu was surprised, no way, he saw through the fact that he wanted to create opportunities for Gojo Satoru?

    When did Wu become so smart?

    Gojo Satoru carefully observed Tsukizawa Yu's expression.

    At this moment, he suddenly heard the sound of knotweed coming from behind him.

    "Teacher! Chun!" Polygonum cuspidatum shouted enthusiastically.

    Tsukizawa Yu turned around and saw the students from the high school and the Kyoto students who came with him.

    Yesterday, he invited teachers and students from the Kyoto Sisterhood.

    But the only people who came were Todo, Shinyori and Nishinomiya Momo. Kamo Kenji and Kikimaru would not come. He had expected that one of them was on the side of the conservative Gosanya, and the other was not allowed because of his physical condition.

    But he didn't expect that his diva and Sanlun didn't come.

    Before coming, Mingming told her that she had a mission, but when she came, Yukizawa knew that she was addicted to money, so she didn't force it.

    Just diva why?

    Chun looked at Dongtang with puzzled eyes, Dongtang scratched his head, and said unceremoniously: "Ms. Ge Ji wanted to come over, but I heard that Mr. Wutiao was here..." He ran away overnight carrying the tram