17

Chapter 17 Honkai 017

    Everyone made noise and continued to read comics.

    [Facing the two bullying brothers, Xia Youjie turned black.

    "I, no, yes!" He said every word, smiling with gloomy anger: "Please, you can leave my room!"

    He bit down on the word please, more of a threat than politeness.

    "Huh?" Gojo Wu looked at Xia Youjie viciously, he never expected that someone would reject him.

    Two pairs of eyes are sparkling.

    "Do you want to fight?"

    "Very well, I happen to have itchy hands too."

    Tsukizawa Yu stood aside, watching the battle indifferently, and the battle was about to start.

    And at this moment, "It's great that you are all here."

    The voice of the night moth sounded, resolving the battle that was about to start.

    Night Moth looked into the eyes of several people: "Little ghosts, there is an urgent task that you need to deal with now. A curse spirit has kidnapped the students of a school. The task is urgent, so I won't go into details. The assistant supervisor is waiting for you outside. Hurry up and set off."

    Gojo Wu didn't care about competing with Xia Youjie for a while, and protested: "Why do we have to take out the mission, we are just freshmen."

    Ye Moth raised a question mark.

    "As far as I know, you often go on missions alone before you enter school. Don't be verbose, go quickly. That's right." He patted his head, revealing the girl standing behind him. "There is also Nitro."

    Nitro keenly sensed that the atmosphere among the three boys was not right, so he smiled and didn't say anything more.

    So under Gojo Satoru's reluctance, the four of them came to the mission school. 】

    Seeing this, Gojo Satoru's students didn't want to say anything anymore.

    What kind of infuriating childish brat is this, occupying other people's dormitory confidently, and not wanting to get angry, and even fighting with him after getting angry!

    Tsukizawa Yuu has long been used to it. When he saw Gojo Gojo throwing the key in the manga, he couldn't help sighing: "Gojo's temper is much better now.

    " Too used to Wutiao teacher.

    As a result, it now appears that this turned out to be the truth.

    Fu Heihui admitted this fact with difficulty.

    Although Mr. Wutiao still makes people angry now, it is really much better than before.

    Gojo Satoru immediately nodded in agreement when he heard Tsukizawa Yuu's compliment.

    "I have a very good temper now."