71: Continuation

Chapter 71 Continuation 001

The blood was everywhere, and the passers-by screamed and gave way, and the conjurers who arrived late avoided the passers-by at a safe distance.

Fu Heihui was hanging on Nue's claws, and fell from the tall building, just in time to see the scene in front of him.

Seeing Chun, who was shunned by the crowd, lying on the bluestone slab covered in blood, his face was stained with blood, his pale skin lost its color, and was dazzlingly white.

He lay on the ground and closed his eyes quietly, as if the world had nothing to do with him, and fell asleep deeply.

His short silver hair fell on his forehead, making him look extraordinarily dull.

Fu Heihui blinked blankly, as if the sound in his ears was temporarily lost, and everyone was separated from him by a layer of frosted glass.

He didn't know how he came to Chun's side, and how he hugged his still warm body.

All he knew was that he was going to take Chun to find Nitro.

Teacher Nitzi, he will definitely heal Chun well.

This kind of thought gave him a little strength, and he rushed towards the building of the Conjuration Association with Chun in his arms.

"Fu Hei..." What woke him up again was the call of the knotweed daring not to disturb him.

Then, the frosted glass isolated from the world seemed to shatter in an instant. He looked around and saw all the magicians and all the non-magicians who came to the banquet in the magnificent hall of the Magic Association, standing on the stairs, standing in the distance In a circle, looking at him, looking at the silent spring in his arms.

They watched him quietly and sadly, as if something particularly sad had happened.

Not only the non-conjurer, but also the knotweed, the wild rose, and the ninety-nine Yuki teacher...they surrounded him and looked at him with red circles in their unbearable eyes.

"Kumizhang, do you know where Teacher Nitzi is? Chun seems to be injured..."

The person in his arms seemed to have lost a bit of strength, his body was so soft that his heart trembled, Fu Heihui asked them, and then he heard a footstep, he turned his head suddenly, and saw Teacher Wutiao coming in from the door.

Teacher Wutiao, who was covered in blood, looked at him, and when he noticed the person in his arms, he was stunned for a moment.

Fu Heihui lowered his eyes, Chun's body in his arms was soft, he was hugged softly in his arms, he seemed to be asleep, and it seemed that he would never wake up again.

Seeing these two identical faces, Fu Heihui seemed to have found someone he could rely on, and only then did his green eyes faintly glow with water, revealing the color of pleading: "Teacher Wutiao, Chunhe..." Teacher Wutiao,

help Let's spring.

But even Gojo Satoru couldn't turn death back and bring people back to life.