82

Chapter 82 Aquaman 006

    The manga presents Toru Amuro's memories with paintings, but he never shows Tsukizhao's face. Every time he comes to his occasion, he only shows the tip of the iceberg of his body.

    His waist, his chin, his lips, his hands...

    But the more the manga is like this, the more people are curious about Yuezhao.

    [I always thought that Aoyama could only draw handsome men, but not beauties, I was wrong! This line, the eccentricity visible to the naked eye. 】

    【Wow, I'm even more curious, how good this looks is. 】

    【At first I thought Aoyama would only draw another handsome character similar to Amuro Toru, but I didn't expect him to change his style. ]

    [Conan, hurry up, hurry up! Quickly find out the moon photo. 】

    ...

    Excited bullet screens floated by, and Yuezhao released the bait, so he kept paying attention to the forum, and naturally saw the night chat between Conan and Toru Amuro.

    He didn't care about the barrage, and quickly flipped back to see his lost memory.

    【"I realized that he might find out my identity, but I didn't understand why he didn't expose me personally, but continued to do missions with me. The photo came to the home of the target person."

    The white dialog marked Amuro Toru's words.

    After the dialog box, Toru Amuro from a few years ago drove to the home of the target person.

    The man in the windbreaker rang the doorbell of the villa, and the door creaked open.

    The person who opened the door was a middle-aged man with a pair of glasses, curly hair, tired and anxious brows, weak and inarticulate.

    The man saw the girl beside Yuezhao, and he quickly pulled his niece over, "Xiaoju, where have you been?"

    Xiaoju shifted her gaze to Yuezhao.

    The man felt the shadow over his body belatedly, and he set his eyes on Yuezhao.

    The beautiful face was reflected in his pupils, and the man was stunned for a moment.

    Yuezhao showed a gentle smile, "I saw her outside the kindergarten, and no one seemed to pick her up. I was a little worried, so I sent her back." She

    completely portrayed herself as a good person.

    The young child didn't understand people's hearts and was tempted by his appearance. He said happily, "Brother is a good man." The

    man's expression changed from guarded to relaxed, and it could be seen that he was feeling nervous about some things recently.