61

Chapter 61

    Compared with the hustle and bustle on the Internet, the appearance of unknown monsters makes the neon streets become depressed.

    The gossip was flying frequently.

    The three days were tormented and long, and when it came, it made people feel that time passed too fast.

    The night before departure, Fu Heihui came to Chun's room.

    This place still maintains the appearance before Chun left, the sheets are wrinkled, the taken off pajamas are casually placed on the head of the bed, the tea on the desk is only half drunk, as if his master will come back at any time, spread the sheets, lie down and fall asleep .

    However, the desk next to the bed has already fallen a layer of light dust.

    The smell of spring has faded, and the window lattice is open, leaving only the coldness of autumn and winter depression.

    Fu Heihui was suddenly in a daze, as if eating and sleeping with Chun had been a long time ago.

    In the memory, Chun smiled and said that the scene of waiting for him to come back is still vivid in his mind.

    But when he came back, Chun was gone.

    Fu Heihui glanced around, rolled up his sleeves silently, put the crumpled clothes into the laundry basket, washed them clean, bent over and put on new sheets, wiped off the dust on the table with a rag... Wait for the room to look brand new, Hui

    Wang Looking at the clean house, he was slightly relieved.

    In the center of Tokyo, on top of a tall building, in a dark room, with no lights turned on, Tsukizawa Yu sat on a round stool in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, with the help of thousands of neon lights under his feet, he looked at his looming face reflected on the glass window.

    Holding a pair of scissors in his hand, he cut off his slightly long hair bit by bit along the foggy shadow.

    There was a clicking sound, and strands of silver hair fell to his feet.

    On the glass window, his eyes, which were hidden behind the hair, were also exposed. The blue eyes were inlaid on the looming face, as if they were covered with a thin layer of mist, hazy and illusory.

    "Chun." The man behind him slowly approached him, and gently took the scissors from his hand.

    Tsukizawa Yu recovered, and obediently gave him the scissors.

    The man stood behind him, cutting the hair on the back of his head.

    Tsukizawa Yuu sat down and had nothing to do. He took out his mobile phone to watch the manga updates. In the past three days, the manga has been updated a lot, but most of them are the students of the high school fighting in the barrier.

    In the comic plot without the intervention of the forum, the ten enchantments have also been fused, and the battle has been upgraded. The students are fighting hard with the enemies in the enchantment, collecting the ten spells bit by bit.