64

Chapter 64

    Fu Heihui was silent, but the other conjurers just wanted to sneer when they heard Wutiaochun's words, and their hearts became more defensive.

    They didn't believe that Gojo Haru just appeared like this.

    "Chun!" Not only did Fu Heihui feel pain for this, Ye Qiangwei called Chun tremblingly, she couldn't believe it until now, she had a fiery personality, and couldn't help asking the doubts that had been simmering in her heart, "Why do you... ..."

    Why did you leave us?

    Wild Rose really doesn't understand, if you really want to reform the magic world, wouldn't it be good to reform it with Mr. Wutiao?

    Why not hesitate to run counter to them and do these things.

    Before she went to Shibuya, Haru was still her favorite teacher, but when she woke up from her injuries during the Battle of Shibuya, everything in the world changed.

    Seeing Wild Rose, Tsukizawa smiled helplessly, "Didn't you read all the reasons in the comics?"

    Wild Rose was puzzled, but are those really heavier than being with us?

    Yukizawa no longer answered, everything was clearly stated in the manga.

    What can't be said, can't be said until now.

    Mingming looked at Yukizawa Yu, and asked directly: "Gojoharu, you obviously avoided us, why didn't you continue to hide, but appeared in front of us? What do you want to do?" She raised her lips, a smile that was not a

    smile Looking at Tsukizawa Yu carefully, "Don't say that kind of words that lie to children."

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled at Mingming, "But I really came for everyone in the college. Of course, besides that, there are other things. The reason."

    Everyone showed a look that was so true.

    "You failed to stop me." Tsukizawa Yu said slowly, "Now that Quan Nihong knows the existence of the magician, the matter is a foregone conclusion, what will you do next?"

    "Kill me? I am now representing the world of conjuration. Are you sure that killing me will not make the neon more chaotic?" A

    conjurer sneered: "Stop putting gold on your face, you think you did it Will no one know about the matter? Do you really think that your lies can spread across the sea?" "Of

    course I don't think so, but even if you kill me, what will you do with the current situation?" Tsukizawa Yu asked sincerely road.

    Mingming and Yi Gu were slightly stunned, and couldn't help thinking along with Yue Zeyou's words.

    Of course, the first thing to do is to appease everyone's emotions, expand the magicians, and suppress the frequent curse spirits with all their strength...

    Everyone was startled, what is the difference between this behavior and what Wutiaochun will do next?

    And do they really have Wujochun? Haru Gojo possesses protective spells, which can ensure the safety of the citizens to the greatest extent. He has spells that stimulate the power of spells, allowing more people to become magicians. He has already cooperated with the country and gained the full support of the government...