48

Chapter 48

    [The manga fell into memory, and came to the time when Xia Youjie failed in the Night Walk of the Hundred Ghosts a year ago.

    Xia Youjie leaned against the wall, looking at the sky, waiting for Chun to kill him.

    But Chun didn't kill him, but gave him a punch.

    Xia Youjie stared at the angry Chun in a daze, and saw the cold expression on the usually gentle face.

    "Don't pretend to understand me, leave without saying a word, and guess for yourself, I..."

    Chun Zhan's blue eyes became brighter because of anger, and the hand holding Xia Youjie's collar was angry. Trembling, his anger and disappointment were wrapped in words: "I really want to kill you, but you are Wu's only friend, I will not do things that make Wu sad, I will not kill you, but you don't want to either Leave, I will keep you by my side, as long as you haven't turned your head for a day and are still thinking about that ridiculous plan, I will not let you leave for a day..." The

    cartoon used the entire page to express this scene.

    Contrary to Chun's cold expression, there is a line of Chun's inner thoughts outside the dialog box.

    If he is stubborn, hit him until he repents, if he refuses to turn back, just whisper in his ear until he turns back...

    two pairs of eyes meet.

    The wind was silent at this moment, Xia Youjie could only see Chun's firm eyes at this moment.

    Xia Youjie's eyeballs trembled.

    Probably because he had never been scolded like this before, even if he was dragged away mercilessly, even if the wound on his shoulder made him tremble due to the pain, he still couldn't help but chuckle.

    "Am I your prisoner?"

    "Yes!"

    "You were not so self-willed before."

    "Then I will be self-willed from now on

    . " To end the battle quickly, he took off the blindfold and tried his best.

    He came to the place where Chun and Xia Youjie were staying a few minutes ago, looked down at the disappearing blood on the ground, and said in a low voice, "Did you run away?"]

    When I updated the Chapter of Hundred Ghosts at Night, I saw the last Chun and Xia Youjie. When Jie met, everyone was talking about the follow-up results.

    The appearance of the previous chapter, Yan Suo, made most people think that Chun let Xia Youjie go.

    For the first time, the possibility of Gojoharu's rebellion was raised.

    Wujo's enlightenment, coupled with the fact that at that time, it happened, no, it was Chun's plan to rescue the conjurer's runaway incident, this suppressed this public opinion.