59

Chapter 59

    [The last scene of the manga is Haru's condescending eyes.

    "Don't be an example, real man." After being cold and patient, he slowly relaxed, stroking real man's long hair: "You are my indispensable partner."

    Real man raised the corners of his lips slightly. ]

    Outside the manga, the real person sat on the edge of the tall building, shaking his feet slightly, watching the plot in the manga.

    After dealing with those politicians, he originally wanted to enter the death and death migration and kill Knotweed Yuren, but seeing this development, he shrugged and gave up.

    "If you ruin Chun's plan, Chun will really be angry." He is very self-aware.

    After all, for his own plan, even his younger brother can be sealed and sent to prison.

    It's so cold, Chun~

    inside the high school barrier.

    Ninety-nine Yuki also saw this, and she pressed the page to turn, this update ends here, there is nothing more.

    Swelling pondered: "Even if Law Division dies, Chun still keeps the real person. He should be more than just to survive." In

    this update, most of the descriptions are the battles in the enchantment, but the real person's memories reveal Quite a few things.

    Ninety-Nine Yuki nodded, "Yes, he relied on the magic formula of the real person to create the ten spells with the same effect as Wuwei Transformation. In this case, with his ability, he can naturally deceive the real person and engrave the healing formula , to create a magic tool with the same effect, so he kept the real person for absolutely another purpose."

    Baoxiang turned the manga back to the page of the real person's memory.

    In the chaotic memories of Zhenren later, Gojoharu said such a sentence.

    "Master, because your ability and the ten curses are in our hands. We will create a new magic world together, and both the magic spirit and the magician will be used by us." Ninety-Nine Yuki also noticed this

    sentence Then, she remembered the questions she had.

    Gojoharu wants to announce the existence of the curse spirit to the whole world, no, just to Japan, it will cause great turmoil, and then huge negative emotions will erupt, so how will Gojoharu deal with the curse spirit that was born?

    Can he really handle it?

    Then in the manga, Gojo Haru gave his answer.

    He created ten incantation tools to absorb a lot of negative emotions, and before declaring it, he used the enchantment of the rope to create a large number of conjurers.

    This is one of them.

    But that's all, it's still barely enough.