99

Chapter 99 Aquaman 023

    "Yuezhao!" Amuro was angry. Four years ago, he knew that Jing Guang would make things difficult for Yuezhao when he went to Yuezhao's side, but he didn't expect that Yuezhao would use the means used on the professors in the city to Jing Guang.

    He remembered how Jing Guang treated the moonlight differently now.

    Was Jing Guang really bewitched by Yuezhao?

    Toru Amuro was stunned, and then thought of Yuezhao's last look begging him for help. No, judging from the end of the manga, Jing Guang had already seen through him.

    It’s just that Jing Guang has nothing to do with Yuezhao, he knows that he will not show mercy to his enemies, he knows that he has committed a heinous crime and is extremely hateful, but he can’t hate Yuezhao, rather than kill him, he wants to hold his hand more in his heart. let him turn back.

    Because so is he.

    Toru Amuro sighed in his heart, never regretted, he thought of the previous manga, if the current manga is a changed world line, then if he acted according to the original manga, wouldn't Yuezhao not be what he is now?

    When An Shitou frowned and sighed, Zhu Fu Jingguang turned to this page.

    He didn't speak, but stared blankly at Yuezhao's downcast eyes, looked at the love and tolerance in his eyes, and was lost in thought.

    He watched this scene for a while before slowly turning over.

    【Zhu Fu Jingguang is a gentle person, so he can forgive the murderer who killed his parents.

    For the undercover mission, he personally killed every living life. Not only did he bear a lot of mental pressure, but he couldn't help loathing himself. Even though he knew that Yuezhao might be deceiving him, it was undeniable that when he learned that the person he killed was not a good person, he did gain some comfort from Yuezhao's words.

    But he didn't explore the truth or falsehood of Yue Zhao's words, because he knew that no matter the truth or falsehood, he couldn't deny his compromise.

    It's just that he didn't expect that the police colleagues told him the truth of the matter.

    "Although we do not have the right to execute, Jing Guang, after you followed Yuezhao, you killed people who deserved their crimes. After the death of the board politician, some of the evil things he did were also exposed. , In short, don't have too much burden."

    Perhaps seeing that his condition is not very good recently, the boss patted his shoulder and opened his mouth to comfort him.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang was slightly stunned, he didn't expect what Yuezhao said was true.

    Back in the organization, he searched for the records of his missions. He didn't find it before, but after careful observation, he found that indeed, in the missions assigned by Yuezhao, his targets were people who deserved their crimes.

    Aware of this, and paying more attention, he found that Yuezhao really took good care of him.

    Yuezhao always said some specious and tentative words, but when faced with Qinjiu's real suspicions, he would cover him.