66

Chapter 66

    Jiujiuyouji looked at Fu Heihui's expression thoughtfully.

    She looked back at the man sitting in the room, he had the same face as Wujo Wu, and the mantra flowing around him was indeed Wujo Wu's mantra, but...she still hesitated: "Gojou... ...Chun?"

    Fu Heihui was startled, even though he was 90% sure, he was still a bit afraid, he looked at Jiujiu Yuki, trying to find out the answer from the other party's eyes.

    However, Ninety-Nine Yuki looked at Haru with probing eyes, and Fuheihui suddenly realized that Ninety-Nine Yuki could not determine Chun's identity.

    It was his performance that allowed Jiujiu Yuki to determine his own thoughts.

    Fu Heihui was stunned, if the Wutiao teacher in front of him was really Chun, wouldn't his performance be...

    A flash of panic flashed across his expression, and then he pursed his lips.

    If Mr. Jiujiuyuji wanted to attack Haru, he...

    He closed the door and stood in front of Chun, "Mr. Jiujiuyu..."

    Jiujiuyuki looked at Fu Heihui who was standing in front of him, and then looked at To Haru Gojo behind him, he stood up, without any intention of hiding, and patted the nervous Kei reassuringly.

    Noticed her gaze and even smiled at her gently.

    This is by no means Gojo Satoru's eyes and tenderness.

    Ninety-Nine Yuki's eyes moved to the steadfast Fu Heihui again, and he couldn't help but lament that Wujoharu is really a strange man. It is obvious that he has done all the wrong things, but everyone who knows him can't bear to criticize him, even Indulge him, break his bottom line for him.

    Xia Youjie, Lvsi, and Zhenren who followed Wu Tiaochun's mischief...now even Fu Heihui.

    And seeing so many people pampering him, how does Gojo Haru think that Gojo Satoru hates him so much that he doesn't even want to mention his name?

    This is also the reason why she suddenly understood why she called Wutiaochun by name.

    over a week ago.

    Tian Yuan told her that Wutiao Wu came out from the prison gate.

    She came to the meeting room, opened the door, and saw Gojo Satoru surrounded by many assistant supervisors and conjurers on the main seat.

    He was wearing a high school uniform, with six eyes exposed, sitting in the crowd, looking at her from afar.

    The frivolousness of the past was gone from his face. The assistant supervisor and conjurer were sitting around him, carefully describing what happened after he was sealed. There was neither sadness nor joy on his face, and there was a kind of indifference from the world.

    At that moment, Jiujiu Yuki thought of what the Gojo family called Gojo Satoru—Son of God.

    This kind of five enlightenment is really like the son of God who takes pity on the world.