94

Chapter 94 Aquaman 018

    Yuezhao was rescued by Xiaolan, and the people around him praised Xiaolan. It took a long time before he had the chance to get in touch with Xiaolan.

    He casually took out a bionic flower from Gaskell's venue and sent it to Xiaolan.

    The bionic flower is a white lily, with a faint tinge of blue at the tip of the petals, which is not visible at ordinary times, but under the reflection of the light, a layer of light golden tulle is added like a fleeting shadow, and the pure lily is also beautiful. A little more dreamy magnificence.

    Even though it's a fake flower, it's stunningly beautiful.

    Xiaolan liked it very much at first glance. Yuanzi once introduced to her that the flowers decorated in the show are all designed by Gaskell designers, and specially hired professionals to make them. After the show is over, there will be more was taken away.

    Only guests who are specially invited can be gifted.

    She looked up and saw Yuezhao's face that was more beautiful and magnificent than flowers.

    "Thank you, Xiaolan. Although the bionic flowers, the bionic flowers here in Gaskell are all carefully crafted. I hope you can cherish them and let your beauty bloom like it." Thanks again, Xiaolan even

    more I'm sorry, but still took the flowers with a smile, "Thank you, I will cherish them." After

    thanking Xiaolan, Yuezhao glanced sideways at Conan, as he expected, Conan stared at him with a serious expression. Looking at Yutoku Toku, he became suspicious of him.

    This is the purpose of the moonlight.

    He wants to gain popularity, but he also knows that the later the mystery of Yuezhao's identity is solved, the more popular he will be, so he specially chose Kotoku Yuto to divert Conan's attention.

    Hope Yuuto Kotoku drags on for a little longer.

    The goal is achieved, and Yuezhao happily escapes.

    The car started, and before Yuezhao had time to drive away, he saw Toru Amuro standing at the gate of the parking lot waiting for him.

    Yuezhao: "..."

    He knew that Toru Amuro would definitely arrest him, so he left early, but he was blocked by Toru Amuro.

    He doesn't have any memory, how to deal with this guy, even though thinking so, Yuezhao stopped the car.

    Everyone is a smart person, and in the presence of Amuro Toru, Yuezhao still does his own thing, and when he is not afraid of revealing his identity to identify members of the organization, Yuezhao already understands that the relationship between him and Amuro Toru is very complicated.

    It is so complicated that when they meet again, they can fight each other with fists and kicks. At the critical moment, they have extraordinary trust in each other.