26

Chapter 26

    In the basketball court, after training, the exhausted Kise found a place to rest, took out his mobile phone in his busy schedule, and looked down at the comics.

    Recently, the Mantra manga has been updated very quickly, and his favorite Chun also keeps appearing, and he is very satisfied after watching it.

    Although after these few words, he found that Chun was a little different from what he imagined, but he liked Chun more than he imagined.

    He himself is a very emotionally intelligent person, and he also likes people who make people feel comfortable with him.

    In the comics, Chun skillfully resolves the conflict between his younger brother and his friends, allowing them to coexist peacefully and quickly become friends. Others

    see the excellence and strength of Xia Youjie and Gojo Satoru, and he sees Gojo Haru's wisdom and consideration.

    This is another kind of powerful.

    But these ordinary people can see that Huang Lai's mind is more delicate than ordinary people. He read the manga for the second time and saw what Chun said to Xia Youjie when he was sick.

    You understand each other, appreciate each other, and recognize each other. Sooner or later, you will become friends who can fight side by side together.

    Kise was a little heartbroken, and Chun, who said these words, lay on the bed with a flat tone and calm eyes.

    Chun saw it so clearly, so clearly that it was cold.

    But when everyone laments the friendship between Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu, who can notice that he is Wujo Wu's twin brother,

    although he is a brother, he is not someone who can stand side by side with Wujo Wu.

    He is just a protected person.

    Kise quietly stared at Gojo Haru's eyes.

    What did Haru think when he said those words?

    Has he already recognized the reality, or is he full of unwillingness? How did the unwilling Chun calmly say these words?

    Kise sighed. In the past, he only liked to do things the best, and his eyes were always on the strongest, but since he was rescued by Gojoharu that day, he was overwhelmed by Gojoharu's strength.

    Later, when he read the comics, he realized that Chun was not the most powerful in the magic world, he was even mediocre.

    But... But looking at Wu Tiaochun, he saw another kind of strength in Wu Tiaochun.

    Just like Little Heizi, no matter how difficult it is, he refuses to be defeated by fate, and insists on being strong.

    It really makes people...

    "Huise, what are you doing? It's rare to play, you are sighing here." A voice came, and a team member from the same team walked over sweating with a basketball in their arms.