105

Chapter 105 Aquaman 029

    【"It's not impossible for me to save him." Yuezhao sat on the sofa, drank coffee with his legs crossed, he didn't seem to care about Zhu Fujingguang's affairs at all, and said in a faint voice: "I remember you seem to be Going to Europe to attract talents for the organization."

    Toru Amuro tightened his jaw, and his eyes were instantly filled with suspicion, "I don't know what Mr. Yuezhao means?"

    Jing Guang was suspected, was it really Yuezhao's doing?

    Yuezhao saw through his inner thoughts, with a bright smile on his fair cheeks, "Do you think I would use such troublesome means if I wanted someone?" After Amuro entered the organization, he consciously collected information about Yuezhao,

    so I also understand why Yuezhao was not implicated in the matter of the young master last year.

    Although Yuezhao entered the organization later than Qin Jiu, and even worked alongside Qin Jiu for a time, he has outstanding abilities. In just a few years, he has already been on an equal footing with Qin Jiu, and the boss thinks highly of him.

    If Qin Jiu wanted to touch him, he had to report to the boss first. If he wanted a talent, he only needed to say hello to Qin Jiu.

    However, the suspicion in Toru Amuro's heart did not fade away, he suppressed all kinds of thoughts, now it is important to save Jingguang.

    He agreed to Yuezhao's request.

    But Yuezhao refused to rescue Zhu Fu Jingguang immediately, when he smiled, the corners of his lips and brows were tender and bright, his red lips were slightly parted, but the words he uttered were particularly unpleasant.

    "I have to meet someone before I can give you the result."

    Amuro was breathless, but Jing Guang was caught by Qin Jiu. He wanted to save Jing Guang without revealing his identity, and Yuezhao was his only hope.

    He asked Yuezhao to reassure Zhu Fujingguang's safety again and again, so he made up his mind to get on the plane and go to Europe to bring back the person he wanted for Yuezhao.

    However, as soon as he got on the plane, he saw the moonlight sitting not far away and glancing at him faintly.

    Toru Amuro was stunned, angry and impatient, and suppressed his anger: "Didn't you say that you will keep Scotland safe in the country?" "I will keep

    him safe, but that doesn't mean I will be in the country." Yuezhao said indifferently.

    Amuro Toru is such a smart person, his little suspicion suddenly swelled up, he knew that Jingguang's matter was absolutely inseparable from Yuezhao. 】

    Yuezhao is looking forward to the story that will happen later. Amuro has seen through his conspiracy, and his dislike for him must have reached its peak. What did he do a few years ago to restore Amuro's trust.

    He flipped to the next sentence.

    【Attracting talents is only a small task. Every year, the organization secretly uses various methods to attract research talents from various countries.