52

Chapter 52

    Turning over the cover of this chapter, everyone can't wait to see the following plot.

    [The beginning of the comic did not directly draw the follow-up of Xia Youjie and Yan Suo, but drew the events of the previous day.

    In a hospital ward.

    Xia Youjie visited Chun with dinner, and walked into the ward, but he didn't see him on the bed, but there was a violent vomiting sound from the bathroom.

    He was slightly startled, put down his dinner, and walked to the bathroom.

    Chun's slender and lonely back trembled, and the corners of his empty hospital gown trembled, and he vomited painfully, vomiting a large amount of blood.

    A large piece of bright red covers the porcelain white sink.

    The water was rinsing, but it couldn't wash away the blood redness. Chun's fingertips clasped the side wall of the table spasmodically due to pain.

    Xia Youjie's eye was stabbed, and he stepped forward to support Chun.

    And the spring silver hair that had just been vomited was stuck to the forehead, and the strength of the whole body seemed to be taken away, and he was no longer able to refuse the help of others.

    He clasped his arms with trembling hands, barely supporting his body.

    Xia Youjie helped him back to the bed, took out a paper and wiped the blood splashed on his face.

    "Take a break, I'll call..."

    Xia Youjie stopped in the middle of his words, because Chun, who was lying on the bed, seemed to have exhausted all his strength and closed his eyes.

    His face was translucent, as if all the blood had been spit out by him just now, his brows were tightly furrowed, and his mouth was whispering something.

    Xia Youjie squeezed the paper tightly in his hand, leaned closer, and heard a sound that was so small that it couldn't be any smaller.

    "It hurts..."

    Xia Youjie froze in place.

    Outside the ward, the doctor stood in front of Xia Youjie.

    The doctor sighed.

    "His disease is at an advanced stage, and his body is rapidly deteriorating. Even chemotherapy has no effect. Therefore, drowsiness, coma, elevated body temperature, inability to eat, and even vomiting blood are all normal conditions. If there is severe pain, you have to be prepared, it may take two days."

    Xia Youjie sat quietly on the bench in the hospital, he thought a lot, but he didn't seem to think about anything at all.

    After a long time, until it was getting brighter outside, his subordinates sent a message, telling him the news about the real person.