1

Chapter 1 Honkai 001

    "Wow——" the sharp cry pulled through the eardrums.

    In the coffee shop, a five or six-year-old child raised his head and cried loudly, no matter how much his mother persuaded him, it didn't work.

    The surrounding guests frowned, showing expressions of disapproval.

    The child's mother was sweating profusely.

    The waiter not far away saw the child getting more and more violent, showing hesitation.

    "Hi~ little dinosaur~" The gentle voice rang in his ears, and the child subconsciously opened his teary eyes, and a Q version of the little dinosaur pendant appeared in front of him.

    The dinosaur opened its mouth wide in a fire-breathing shape, with a hint of cuteness in its fierceness.

    Attracted by the toy, his sobbing sound subsided, sobbing, he looked past the pendant and into a pair of azure blue eyes.

    Eyes like diamonds, containing brilliant light, radiant and magnificent.

    It was so beautiful that he stared blankly for a moment, forgetting that he was crying.

    Yukizawa put the dinosaur pendant into the boy's hand, reached out to touch the boy's head, and pretended to brush his shoulder inadvertently when he left.

    Monsters that ordinary people can't see are wiped out by him along the palm of his hand.

    The child grabbed the little dinosaur in his hand and stared blankly at him, as if he had lost his mind.

    The child's mother also responded with a grateful face.

    "Thank you, thank you so much."

    "It's okay, ma'am, you're welcome." Tsukizawa Yu looked at the little boy and taught with a smile, "Mom is working hard, so don't do this next time." The

    child's face turned even redder , shyly avoiding his gaze, "I see...thank you brother."

    He threw himself into his mother's arms, as if he was too shy to see anyone.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help smiling.

    At this moment, the bodyguard beside him received a call and came to him to whisper a few words. Tsukizawa Yuu looked condensed and didn't wait any longer. He nodded slightly at the mother and son, left the bodyguard behind, and walked out of the coffee shop.

    He put on his sunglasses, surrounded by bodyguards, and sat in the car that drove up to the door.

    Outside the coffee shop, Knotaba Yuhito had a panoramic view of all this, and put away his hands that wanted to say hello.

    The three of them hunted down a super magic spirit one by one two days ago. Teacher Wutiao was very satisfied with their growth and specially gave them a day off.

    Wild Qiangwei wanted to go shopping, so Hu Zhang and Fu Hei accompanied her.

    When passing by the coffee shop, he noticed Tsukizawa Yu who was standing not far from the coffee window.