54

Chapter 54

    【Risuo told Gojoharu his purpose.

    "I just want to ask you for an enchantment with a special effect." In Gojoharu's surprised eyes, Ryoso raised the corners of his lips. 】

    As soon as Yan Suo said this, everyone who was reading the manga instantly understood his purpose.

    Ninety-nine Yuki was surprised: "The enchantment effect of death and migration is..." It

    was actually made by Chun.

    Also, magic tools are Chun's strong point, and there are various rules in the death and migration barrier, which are cumbersome and complicated, and ordinary people cannot use them.

    "Didn't Master Tian Yuan say that the purpose of the search is him, and he will certainly not control the enchantment effect himself. Could it be that the manipulator is Chun?" Bao Xiang analyzed.

    Tian Yuandao: "Gojoharu is indeed not in the Magic Association."

    Jiujiu Yuki, "It's okay, Nanami and Ino are looking for the whereabouts of Gojoharu."

    Gojoharu is eloquent and good at deceiving people, Na Nami Nami is mature and calm, and she will definitely not be emotional when she meets Gojo Haru.

    If the students of the college are really allowed to go there, I am afraid that the meat buns will beat the dogs, and there will be no return.

    Even she, after getting to know Wu Tiaochun deeply, knows that he has done a lot of wrong and evil things now, but she just can't hate him.

    When mentioning Wutiaochun, she didn't know what to say except to sigh.

    The reason for everything is probably Wutiaochun's sick and weak body. If it wasn't for years of lingering sickness and death, how could Wutiaochun become anxious.

    In the manga, the figure of Haru Gojo was swallowed by darkness, and he encountered a rope just as he made a decision in his heart.

    Maybe everything is predestined.

    Ninety-Nine Yuki sighed and flipped through the next chapter.

    Perhaps because of regret for the beauty that has passed away, the cover of this issue is the spring of my childhood.

    He was blindfolded, facing the cover, tilting his head slightly, with rounded cheeks, with a childlike, cute and innocent appearance, which was dangerous when he was in the Slaughtering Curse Association.

    Ninety-nine Yuki saw it, and he was even more heartbroken.

    She clicked to the next page.

    She knew very well that one Xia Youjie was not enough to make Wujoharu betray the world of conjuration. Even if Wujoharu decided to reform for Wujowu, how did Lisuo persuade Wujochun to cooperate with him?