21

Chapter 21

    Just now that Chun's face was revealed, this one was Wujo Wu's.

    The composition of the picture is a close-up, only revealing the waist-to-waist position of the two people.

    Chun was lying on the bed, her fluffy curly hair scattered on the red velvet quilt, from their angle, they could clearly see Chun's curly hair, slender waist, slightly protruding chest, and even fair neck... But

    again Looking up, Gojo Satoru appeared from the back of Haru's head. He lowered his head and stared at Haru who was lying on the ground as if covering him. His long straight hair like flowing silver fell down, covering Chun's face, and half of himself was vaguely covered. face.

    In the whole picture, only Wujo Wu's blue eyes were exposed, and those blue eyes were not on them.

    His slender eyelashes drooped long, and his blue eyes all fell on his shadowed spring.

    Different from the beauty of looking at the flowers in the spring mist in the previous picture, the half-revealed Gojo Satoru has a sharp beauty.

    Like a knife, it will cut the beauty of a knife in the heart of the beholder.

    However, he held Chun's raised hand, with a half-smile in his eyes.

    Against the dark background, only the two are shining. There is no need to draw anything more. The whole picture clearly reveals their inseparable twin-like relationship.

    As soon as this sex-translated picture came out, the barrage was filled with another group of screaming chickens.

    [Oh my god, what kind of aura of a top beauty is this, I love it. 】

    【Orange in the air! ]

    [My wives are lying on the bed waiting for me, woo woo, tears streaming from the corners of their mouths, ]

    [This hair, these eyes, absolutely amazing! ]

    [It seems that nothing is drawn, and it seems that everything is drawn! ]

    [I knocked, can't I knock it? Madam took your supernatural powers. ]

    [Beauty hehe—beauty——]

    The smile on Tsukizawa Yu's lips was a little stiff, and he didn't understand why the artist wanted to fuck him, and why everyone else was making ordinary sex videos.

    Gojo Satoru himself is a person without much sense of distance, especially Haru who looks exactly like him.

    He didn't feel dead at all, instead he looked at the sexually explicit pictures on the screen with great interest, amazed.

    The thoughts in my mind could not be suppressed.

    "Chun, I've placed an order for the same school uniform, show me the next time you wear it."