72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow

Chapter 72 Talking about the day after tomorrow (reincarnation of dirty soil)

    A hundred years later, the development of the world is changing with each passing day.

    Since Haru Gojo announced the existence of the magic world to the world, there are now more than a dozen schools specializing in training magicians, and the training of magicians has gradually become large-scale and standardized.

    In the classroom of the first grade of high school.

    Here are all kinds of potential seedlings. In the hot afternoon, the conjurer teachers held books and explained the history of the conjuration world to the students.

    "... When we talk about the history of the magic world, we have to talk about the character Wujoharu. It is because of his series of actions that the magician is known to the world. It is his series of inventions that gave birth to the There are more conjurers, so the death rate of conjurers has come down..."

    The teacher slowly explained the contents of the textbook to the students, and the students who were keen on practicing conjuration listened impatiently, lying on the table and falling asleep.

    One of the problem students yawned, and then said: "I know, Gojo Haru has the ideal to change the magic world, for this goal, even if he kills civilians, he will not hesitate, but his brother Gojo Satoru can't bear to see it." Then ordinary people were hurt, so before the seal, he entrusted his students with the will to stop Gojoharu..." As soon as

    he said this, the people next to him also remembered: "This is not "Conjurer·Conjuration World" The Birth of the Birth" cartoon? I know the follow-up! The protagonists fought with Gojo Haru through untold hardships, and finally defeated Gojo Haru and influenced him. At the last moment, a more powerful enemy appeared, and Gojo Haru threw a ball Ball, in a burst of radiance, Wujo Satoru was unsealed, and the strongest Six Eyes made a splendid appearance!"

    "Sorcerer" is the anime they have been watching since they were young, and it is also the enlightenment for them to become a sorcerer.

    The anime takes Yuzu Yuhito as the main character, and tells the story of their constant battle to build a beautiful new magic world.

    "You guys have completely regarded cartoons as history, and Wutiaochun is not a villain at all." The female student who was good in the culture class couldn't help complaining.

    "That's not a good person, right? If he was really a good person, the cartoons wouldn't be shown like this, and the famous Gojo family didn't protest." The problematic student put his hands on the back of his head and looked at Wujo Kong sitting in front.

    Everyone's eyes shifted to Wujo Kong for a moment.

    Unlike commoner conjurers like them, Wujo Kong is a conjurer from a family of conjurers. He is excellent and outstanding, and he is incompatible with them.

    Some time ago, a film and television company released a movie about conjurers, which was extremely popular, but because the movie vilified Gojo Haru to the extreme, the Gojo family learned about this and directly sued the company for bankruptcy.