114: Extra

Chapter 114

    "Bang—" the tail quivered, and the arrow landed on the target.

    Behind the archery target, the member of the club who was in charge of counting took a peek and hit the target. Holding the notepad, he shouted: "Ten rings, aim." As soon as the voice came out, the archer hadn't indicated yet, outside the club,

    onlookers The girl coaxed her cheeks and cried.

    "So handsome!"

    "Senior Tsukizawa is so powerful."

    "I heard that Tsukizawa-senpai is the most powerful senior in the club." "

    I don't know if he's great or not, but Tsukizawa-senpai looks so handsome in the club uniform."

    "..."

    The girls discussed excitedly, and voices from the dojo could be heard from far away.

    Matsuda Jinpei stood under the cherry blossom tree not far from the archery dojo, and could hear their excited voices from a long distance away, not only girls, but also male voices. Hearing a familiar name, he couldn't help but to Glanced from a distance.

    His vision was very good, and beyond the crowded heads, he saw Tsukizawa Yu in the middle of the dojo, wearing a white exercise uniform. He had short silver hair and looked calm, as if he didn't hear the chirping sounds around him at all.

    He held the bow and pulled the string, his azure blue eyes firmly locked on the distant target without any wavering.

    There was another ten rings, and the enthusiastic eyes of the girls almost burned the people in the center of the dojo, so handsome, so beautiful words kept coming and going.

    Matsuda Jinpei's eyes fell on Tsukizawa Yu's unfocused eyes, and he withdrew his eyes uncomfortably.

    He knew Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu was a man of the hour in their high school, with excellent grades and all-round sports. Besides, many boys also admired him very much. Wherever he passed, a large number of men and women surrounded him, and those on the inner three floors and the outer three floors were almost crowded. Do not go in people.

    But he himself is relatively indifferent, and he doesn't have any friends who are too familiar. His family conditions are not very good, and he spends most of his time working after school every day.

    Joining the archery club is just because after winning the archery competition, there will be a lot of bonuses.

    Matsuda Jinpei knew Tsukizawa Yu, but Tsukizawa Yu didn't know him.

    Just as he was thinking, the practice inside seemed to be over, and Tsukizawa Yuu, who had changed into casual clothes, came out with a quiver on his back.

    He lowered his head and followed behind several club members. The girls cheering for their training looked at them from a distance and did not approach them.