10

Chapter 10 Honkai 010

    Inside the abandoned building.

    Kise Ryota has a kind of natural sensitivity, the night wind is gusty, his temples are bulging, and there is a sense of uneasiness in his heart.

    He looked at the director who was busy, thought twice, and walked up.

    "Director, let's stop here for today's shooting. It's getting late and everyone is tired. Let's come back and shoot tomorrow." The director stared at the

    camera excitedly and refused: "No, just another half an hour of shooting will be fine." Okay, Huang Lai, please work hard."

    Huang Lai opened his mouth to persuade him again, but before he could open his mouth, a gust of wind blew in, the dilapidated doors and windows rattled, and the lights pulled by the photography team flickered indiscriminately.

    "What's going on? Props group! Props group!" The director shouted impatiently.

    "Director!" The uneasiness in Kise's heart grew stronger, subconsciously stopped the director, and looked out the window.

    Seeing this, Kise's eyes widened instantly.

    Humans with insufficient mana power will see the existence of mantra spirits when they are on the verge of death. In the dark blue night, there is something faintly in the air, covering the undecorated balcony.

    But the director didn't know it at all.

    He touched his cheek, only to feel the coolness of the wind.

    In extreme panic, Kise saw more and more clearly.

    The monster's big head looked into the house, smiling cruelly, its huge body was about to squeeze in, and the house was cracked by him.

    The house is cracking and shaking!

    Huang Lai couldn't stay any longer, and shouted, "Run!"

    Before the director had time to react, the monster crawled in, shaking under his feet, the concrete couldn't bear the monster's body, and began to collapse inch by inch, all kinds of screams pierced the eardrums in an instant .

    The monster in the night finally revealed its true colors—a deformed face, three heads and six arms, and swollen muscles, terrifying and weird.

    Kise has excellent physical fitness, and the first moment he realized it, he dragged the director who was closest to him and ran downstairs.

    As soon as he ran out of the unrenovated villa, there was a crashing sound behind him, and a familiar cry came, "Liangtai! Help me! Help me!" He turned his head suddenly and saw

    his agent Miss Ren's little feet were crushed under the gravel, and she looked at him desperately.

    "Miss Ono!"