29

Chapter 29

    After the two principals exchanged greetings, Principal Jingdu left.

    Tsukizawa Yu was liberated, and on the way back to the dormitory, he was still thinking about a thought that came to him by chance—the important event of his younger brother's life.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he really should think about it.

    Wujo Wudu is 28 years old, and if you put it in an ordinary family, you will have children.

    His elder brother was too dereliction of duty, because he was not in good health, he didn't think about dating, and in the end he ignored his younger brother.

    However, who is better to introduce to Gojo Satoru?

    While thinking, he unconsciously returned to the room.

    At the door of the room, Hui Ye was lowering his head, waiting for him at the door, seeing him suddenly startled, subconsciously wanted to leave.

    Yukizawa knew that Kaoru Haino probably heard that people from Kyoto came to him, and was worried that something happened to him.

    He stretched out his hand to hold Hui Ye who wanted to leave.

    Hui Ye froze instantly, not daring to resist, and was dragged into the room at a loss.

    A 12-year-old child, at an age when others are still acting like a spoiled child to their parents, Haino is so well-behaved that he doesn't look like a child.

    Under his duress, Huiye sat cautiously on the floor of the house, but quietly let go of all his defenses, and looked at him with sparkling eyes.

    Tsukizawa Yu has been observing Haino's activities recently.

    Hui Ye avoids the owner of the high school, he asks his assistant to buy food for Hui Ye, and he eats whatever the assistant buys, which is better than a kitten.

    Hui Ye was in the college, like a little chick who had strayed into it, with a panic and unease that he couldn't hide.

    But he still wrapped up his fragile disguise and tried to live here, as if he was afraid of causing trouble to him, he refused all possibilities of leaking secrets.

    However, in the room of two people, Haino could no longer pretend.

    A few silver hairs of Huiye fell on his eyelashes, and when his blood-red eyes looked at him, they were purely focused, clear and without a trace of defense.

    He likes Huiye's silver hair, and it was this silver color that left traces on his pupils before he noticed Huiye curled up on the side.

    He couldn't help but soften his heart, and rubbed Hui Ye's head.

    "Good job, thank you." He complimented softly.