57

Chapter 57

    [In the dark night of the hospital, Chun lay dying on the bed, and the ventilator retained his last breath in the world.

    The white mist exhaled lightly, and quickly disappeared.

    Weak and ordinary, except for that face that resembles Gojo Satoru, there is nothing worthy of attention about this person.

    This is the real person's first impression of Gojoharu.

    At this time, Yan Suo had already obtained Xia Youjie's body, and the real person came to fulfill the bondage and heal Chun.

    Masato looked critically at the humans in front of him, and casually thought that it would be fun to get a toy that looked like Gojo Satoru.

    But Yan Suo said that this person's incantation talent is very useful, that's good, let's turn him into a toy after using it.

    He gave a malicious smirk.

    The comics use pitch-black fonts to describe the vicious thoughts of real people, and every word is sticky and cold, like a curse that is about to move. 】

    Fu Heihui clenched the phone tightly, angry that the real person dared to covet Chun, and also felt disdain for the real person's audacity.

    Polygonum cuspidatum already hated real people, and when he saw this, he clenched his fists even more.

    He definitely beats up real people like in the comics.

    Holding back their anger, the two continued to watch.

    【Under the moonlight, even though he was thinking that way, the real man fulfilled his promise, put his hand on Chun's chest, and activated the spell of Wuwei Transformation.

    Under the effect of Wuwei Transformation, it was almost visible to the naked eye, Chun's face became rosy, and her breathing gradually became stronger... "Huh?" Suddenly,

    a trace of surprise flashed in the real person's eyes, and then he revealed a playful smile, Looking at Wu Tiaochun on the hospital bed with pity: "It's really pitiful, Wu Tiaochun."

    Maybe you shouldn't exist in this world.

    The words that emerged in the heart of the real person happened to fall next to the sleepy Chun. Chun in the manga finally relieved the pain, relaxed his brows, and fell asleep peacefully.

    The words that emerged from the real person's heart were arranged by the author and fell next to his face, forming an extremely ironic contrast. 】

    Fu Heihui and the others were shocked.

    What does the real person mean by this.

    They didn't have to think about it at all, fingers were faster than brains, and he quickly opened the next page to find the answer.