85

Chapter 85 Aquaman 009

    The phone ding-dong sent a message.

    "Five thirty." Gin's message was concise and to the point.

    Yue Zhao pressed the phone off, remembering that there was an assassination mission today, and Qin Jiu specially asked him to accompany him.

    He stuffed his phone into his pocket, thinking.

    He wakes up from the hospital with all memory lost.

    Gin said that he was an excellent member of the organization and was very proficient in intelligence theft and assassination missions. Because he lost his memory, in order to take care of his condition, he was arranged to take leave in the logistics department of the hospital.

    However, he needs to restore the professional skills that members of the organization should have as soon as possible during the recuperation period. For this, Gin said that he will help him.

    And Gin's so-called help is to take him out on missions.

    This month, Yuezhao has accompanied Gin on missions three times. Gunshots rang out, viscous blood splashed onto the leather shoes, and the corpse fell limply... All of these made him feel bored.

    However, Gin's request was not easy to refuse.

    Yuezhao changed into her clothes, put on a mask, and walked out of the office in a dispirited manner.

    Outside the office, the passing nurses looked at him and greeted him one after another.

    "Doctor Wutiao, are you off work?"

    "Good afternoon, Doctor Wutiao."

    "Mr. Wutiao, thank you last time..."

    "..."

    Yuezhao slightly nodded at them, smiling at everyone who came and went.

    Now he is the management of a hospital, and he only needs to communicate with the organization every day, and take care of the members of the organization who come to treat the wounds.

    This is the job that Gin Jiu arranged for him, intending for him to have a good rest.

    The work is simple and boring, leaving him plenty of time to read comics.

    Speaking of comics, Yuezhao suddenly thought of something, and carefully observed everyone he met.

    The first person he observed was a nurse. She was wearing a mask, her eyes lit up when she saw him, her brows were curved, and she smiled shyly, "Good afternoon, Doctor Wutiao." Yue Zhao nodded slightly

    .

    The nurse is very enthusiastic, and generally it is easy to be misunderstood. The nurse has admiration for him, but he can see that this is just a way for the nurse to cast a net, and her attitude towards everyone is so ambiguous.