39

Chapter 39

    The arrival of the high-ranking mantra created a dignified atmosphere in the peaceful high school.

    Tsukizawa Yu stayed quietly in the room, he knew that there was no real evidence, Gojo Satoru existed, and the higher-ups had no way to do anything to him.

    He sat in the room without stress and chatted with people on his mobile phone. After a while, there were small footsteps outside the house.

    He put away his mobile phone, opened the door and saw Hui Ye standing outside.

    Huiye stood in front of the door with a serious expression, holding a magic sword in his arms.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening behind him, the child looked up, as if he didn't expect him to come out, and stared blankly at him.

    "What are you doing here?" Tsukizawa Yuu laughed.

    Hui Yexun suddenly blushed, lowered his head, and hugged the sword in his arms even tighter, without saying a word.

    Tsukizawa Yuu understood, and he suggested, "Do you want to stay in the room and watch... Otherwise, it's hard to explain when you stand outside the door."

    Kaoru Huiye blushed even more, and nodded.

    Tsukizawa Yu led Haino into the room, digging around in the room, found the snacks that Gojo Satoru put here, and stuffed them for him.

    For Hui Ye who wanted to keep vigilant and protect him, these snacks were obviously a sweet burden. He frowned, tensed his body, ate without appetite, and looked out of the window from time to time.

    Tsukizawa Yuu's heart was soft, and he stroked his hair: "It's okay, nothing will happen."

    He was talking, when suddenly he felt hurried footsteps coming from outside the room, he hesitated, and walked out with Hui Ye, Just in time, Yidizhi walked out in a panic.

    "Yijizhi, what happened?" Tsukizawa Yu was puzzled.

    Yi Dizhi was immersed in his own thoughts, and reacted slowly, "Mr. Chun... oh, it's like this, there is an ordinary person in Shinjuku who suddenly burst out with powerful spell power, which is uncontrollable, because he was born as a special warlock , need the conjurer to go to support."

    Simply put, it's a mission.

    The matter was urgent, Yizhizhi didn't tell Tsukizawa Yuta, and then left on the phone.

    Tsukizawa looked at Yidizhi's back and frowned slightly. He took Huiye back to the room and sent Xia Youjie a message.

    "What's going on? Didn't I tell you not to act?"

    There are only one in a million people with magic power, and there are only three of them from the first grade to now. He doesn't believe that any lost genius suddenly burst out at this time.

    Only people who may have participated in the experiment.

    It took Xia Youjie a while to pass on the message.