49

Chapter 49

    [In order not to let Xia Youjie go to ordinary people, Chun put a tent in the room, he can come and go freely, Xia Youjie can only stay in the room.

    Wutiaochun never brought food for Xia Youjie, and there were ingredients in the refrigerator, so Xia Youjie could handle it all by himself.

    Xia Youjie is too busy at home alone, find something for him to do.

    Xia Youjie didn't know what Chun wanted to do. He knew that Chun was a person who would not let it go, so he decided to stay for a few days and find a chance to leave during the period.

    He has been studying how to leave all day, so naturally he didn't study the recipes, and when he was hungry, he only ate fruit to satisfy his hunger.

    When Chun came back from work, he saw that the dining table at home was empty and there was nothing there.

    Xia Youjie stood aside, ready for Chun to be angry with him, but he didn't want Chun to hold his neck tiredly, "If you don't have it, you don't have it, I'm going to work in the study." Xia Youjie stood in the original place in

    surprise Oh, Chun actually let him go so lightly.

    With Chun like this, he felt a little uncomfortable, so the next day when Chun came out of the room with a pale face, clutching his stomach, he suddenly remembered Wujochun's fragile physical condition.

    Xia Youjie was annoyed for a moment.

    He opened his mouth, trying to say something.

    But Chun didn't care at all, and left in a hurry to go to work.

    Trapped in the room left and right, with nothing to do but watch movies every day, Xia Youjie began to stumble through the cookbook.

    In the evening, when Chun saw Xia Youjie preparing meals, he looked at Xia Youjie in surprise.

    Xia Youjie naturally picked up his rice bowl to eat.

    Chun didn't say anything, but quietly and earnestly finished eating Xia Youjie's meal.

    The bowls and chopsticks collided, and the two of them ate quietly and peacefully.

    "It's delicious."

    Xia Youjie raised his head and saw Chun's eyes lowered, and the corners of his lips curled up secretly.

    He was slightly taken aback for a moment, he didn't feel that he had done a good thing.

    He knew that Chun was a little angry with him, but it was just such a simple matter, Chun seemed to forget all his bad things, and only remembered his good things.

    Tomorrow, or I will make the sukiyaki that Haru likes to eat.

    One step of retreat means step by step retreat. At first Xia Youjie was just making dinner, but later on, from that day on, Chun was able to order food familiarly.