101

Chapter 101 Aquaman 025

Yuezhao didn't know that there was a group of people secretly planning to deal with him. After reading the forum, he stretched his waist and looked out the window.

The weather outside the window was fine, the sun was shining brightly.

Finding memories and earning popularity points have both gained a lot.

He has been bored with organizations and comics for a long time, it's time to go out for a stroll.

He works hard to survive, to enjoy life comfortably and comfortably, not to exhaust himself to death.

Thinking of this, Yuezhao closed the forum, searched the nearby delicious shops with her mobile phone, and decided to relax.

He skipped work irresponsibly, and leisurely came to the shop he had chosen during working hours.

This is a dessert shop. In fact, Yuezhao doesn't like desserts, but when he was searching, he accidentally searched for dessert shops, and since he chose, he came here.

Today's weather is really good, the sun is shining warmly, although it is summer, it is not hot at all, the breeze is caressing, only warmth and coolness.

Yuezhao ordered a strawberry cake and a drink, and sat in the store to enjoy it slowly.

However, he wanted to skip work, but the world didn't want him to skip work. The waiter brought the strawberry cake, and he just took a bite. The wind chimes hanging on the door of the dessert shop rang, and the door was pushed open, accompanied by children's chirping discussions Voice.

"Wow, I really didn't expect Conan to see Kotoku Yuto, and I don't know how his injury is?" The little girl was envious and worried for a while.

The dessert that Yuezhao ate changed suddenly, Conan! Yuuto Kotoku?

He glanced outside, and sure enough, he saw four children walking in through the door. They looked like children on an outing. Two boys, one fat and one thin, walked behind, and two girls walked in front. Wearing a blue hat, with his hands in his pockets, he looks cool.

The cool girl lowered the brim of her hat, and slowly refuted what the girl beside her said.

"Don't worry about him, didn't Conan say that? Kotoku Yuto's injuries were all self-directed and acted. How could a person who directed and acted himself let himself be fatally injured?" The words were very sharp.

Yuezhao has already recognized these four children as the boy detective team who often act together with Conan. The first two girls should be Ayumi and Haibara Ai, and the latter are Motota and Mitsuhiko.

They appeared, according to the pissing nature of the comics, there will be a murder here soon, and then Conan will come.

Yuezhao: ...

As he was thinking, Ayumi walked towards the store and sighed for Kotoku Yuto.

"I forgot all about it. I really didn't expect Mr. Kotoku Yuto to do such a thing. Fortunately, I still like him so much." "Yeah,