19

Chapter 19 - Honkai 019

    Seeing these four big characters in "All Member Sexual Turn"

    , Yi Gu blinked his eyes but didn't react, and everyone else was startled.

    Ah, this...

    The forum's showmanship is one set, they think Wutiao teacher and Chun's maid outfit, cp picture is already the pinnacle of social death.

    But I didn't expect that there will be an operation that can change your gender.

    And it's all staff!

    When Wild Rose and Maki saw these four words, they were a little startled, but when they realized it, they were curious about the male self again.

    After all... It seems that there is nothing wrong with them wearing men's clothing.

    There is still a little expectation.

    It's the boys...

    Ye Qiangwei and Maki's eyes swept to the male compatriots around them.

    At this time, Fu Heihui, who had a relatively high lower limit, felt tight, the embarrassment of being read by his companions and the enemy's cp text, and then being sized up by the magicians with all kinds of curious eyes came to his heart again at this moment .

    Not good!

    What an awful feeling!

    Fu Heihui immediately moved a little further away from his two companions.

    Yi Gu also felt that Zhenxi looked at him strangely.

    Without thinking too much, he clicked on the sex-transfer video as the first brave man.

    It is said that this is a video, but in fact it is a picture spliced ​​by various video screens. The moment you click on it, provocative music plays, and four large characters appear on the black screen.

    [All staff transfer]

    When everyone saw these four words, they became more attentive.

    As the music gradually clanged, the handwriting stopped for a few seconds, and then slowly disappeared. The screen brightened up.

    The first to appear was knotweed.

    Wearing a high school uniform and wearing a red hat, Knotweed smiled heartily and was full of vigor.

    Knotweed uttered in surprise: "I'm the first one?"

    Without giving Knotten a chance to react, the background music was beating rapidly and the drums kept beating. The music gradually became louder. When it reached the limit, the music suddenly changed and merged with other instruments.

    It was like passing through a dense and oppressive forest, and the field of vision suddenly widened, and I saw the endless sky.