28

Chapter 28 Social Death 007 [3000 plus more]

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know everyone's reaction, anyway, if he didn't look at it, this thing didn't happen.

    When he woke up the next day, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. Because the comics that have been continuously updated have finally stopped updating.

    I don't know if the manga will stop for a longer time this time, but even if it stops for a day, it's fine.

    Let his toes rest.

    And because of the video, Yukizawa decided to stay away from Gojo Satoru recently.

    So, he stayed in the room and began to process the projects on Wutiao Company, preparing for the handover later.

    He poured a cup of coffee, turned on the computer and was about to work, when suddenly, his cell phone rang with a ding dong.

    He casually picked up the phone and found that it was Tomomi.

    Tomomi is a female conjurer whom he met when he was still a conjurer.

    He is a long-range mage and Tomomi is a close-range fighter. Because of the similar attributes, the two of them have cooperated in many tasks together, so they became friends and gradually became friends.

    After Tsukizawa Yu quit the magic world and went to Gojo Company to take up the post, the two of them also had contact for a period of time.

    It's just that the circle is different, and they are not as diligent as before.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know why she came to him suddenly.

    With doubts, he replied Tomomi's message.

    The two chatted for a few words, and Peng Meitu saw the dagger in poverty, revealing the real purpose of looking for him.

    "Chun, I know you have quite a lot of experience in love. In fact, I fell in love with a male magician the most, but he doesn't like you. I really don't know what to do. Please help me find a way." She

    really He looked very distressed, and also had a serious attitude of asking for help.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help but a question mark popped up in his head.

    How could he have experience since his mother was single until now?

    "No, I haven't been in a relationship before, are you sure I will succeed?" Tsukizawa Yu politely declined.

    If it's something else, he can give advice, but for things like love that don't have a standard answer, he is a newbie, so he really doesn't dare to make random orders.

    "Chun, don't be modest, I have magic chasing manga, you are very good at it!" Tomomi shook her voice.

    Tsukizawa Yu: Manga?