45

Chapter 45

    While the conjurers were watching comics and analyzing information, trapped in darkness inside the prison gate, Gojo Satoru finally remembered the cell phone he brought in.

    There was still an unquenchable anger in his heart, he uncontrollably recalled the last scene over and over again, Chun's long eyelashes covered him, and he avoided his call.

    Why?

    Trapped in the dark for a long time, he thought of his mobile phone, originally just holding the idea of ​​giving it a try, but when he took out the mobile phone, he found that the mobile phone could not play calls, could not receive text messages, and had no signal at all.

    But only, can be on that strange forum.

    Gojo Satoru was not in the mood to care what was behind the forum, he logged into the forum in a bad mood, and went to read the manga he had only read half.

    Now he just wants to see Chun, Chun's face, Chun's eyes, and whether Chun's blue eyes, which are exactly the same as his, are really full of ruthlessness.

    Of course, he wanted to hold that face, fix those eyes, let those eyes look at him, only at him, and see his current anger and pain.

    The manga stays where it was last read.

    Then, in the comics, he saw the plot that he missed - the process of the Spring Slaughter Curse Association.

    In the comics, it was Haru that he had never seen before.

    Chun smiled as always, but his eyes revealed the arrogance and publicity that had never been shown in front of him. He smiled and cut off the head of the high-level executive, a few drops of blood fell on his cheeks, like rouge on his fair skin.

    He frowned and smiled.

    It's just that this smile is not for him, but for his current companion.

    Gojo Satoru looked at Haru's smile coldly, and the murderous intent towards Zhenren grew stronger in his heart.

    Then, Kanchun shook off the blood on the sword, and said condescendingly to the dead old orange: "I want to create a new magic world."

    Gojo Satoru felt absurd.

    Just that?

    For this purpose, Chun betrayed him?

    He felt incredible.

    He continued to flip through the manga absent-mindedly, looking at the manga, he went to Shibuya without knowing the truth, fought with the curse spirit, and was then sealed up by the same method.

    Then he saw Chun come out and compete with Li Suo for the border of the prison gate.

    In the manga, Chun picked up the prison gate, lowered his eyes, with a gentle and meticulous expression, as if he was holding something valuable, and earnestly put the prison gate into his sleeves.