78

Chapter 78 Neptune 002 【Revised】

    The forum in his mind is not working at all times, and it is very difficult to log in, but the world he lives in is actually a comic world, which makes him feel novel, so he likes to visit the forum when he has nothing to do.

    The manga world he lives in is a detective manga, which tells the story of Kudo Shinichi, the savior of the Japanese police world, who met two strange men in black when he went to the playground with his childhood friend Xiaolan.

    The protagonist felt something was wrong, so he followed up to check, but he was discovered by the man in black, and knocked him unconscious with a sap.

    Afterwards, the protagonist was fed poison and turned into a child. Relying on the child's body, he stayed at the home of his childhood sweetheart, Xiaolan, and tracked down the traces of the black organization while solving the case.

    This is a story about the confrontation between red and black. According to the position in the anime, he should be the black side mentioned in the manga.

    Speaking of this story, Yuezhao found it interesting.

    Because what he sees from the perspective of comics is completely different from what he himself sees.

    For example, he feels that Gin is a pretty easy guy to get along with. From the perspective of the protagonist of the manga, Kudo Shinichi, Gin is like a demon.

    However, for the mission goal, Gin is indeed like a devil.

    Yuezhao was bored flipping through the updated manga.

    He is not interested in reading more than a thousand long comics, he only picked out the plots related to the main story, and only recently began to follow the latest updated comics.

    The latest updated manga is about a murder case. Conan, Haibara Ai, Xiaolan, Mori Kogoro and others get concert tickets to listen to Asayama's concert. After the concert is over, they use the help of people they know to go to the backstage to ask for autographs Suddenly, a murder occurred.

    The person who died was a fan of the singer Asayama, and she died on Asayama's dressing table. According to everyone's confession, only Asayama did not have an alibi.

    What makes Asayama even more difficult to argue is that someone saw Asayama clashing with the deceased.

    For a time, all the evidence pointed to Qianshan.

    In this case, Kudo Shinichi, whose pseudonym is Edogawa Conan, observed carefully, and through various clues, he cleared Asayama of his grievances.

    There are still a lot of barrage on the black and white manga, and as Kudo Shinichi unraveled the case, all kinds of barrages also floated in front of Yuezhao.

    [Today's murderer turned out to be the deceased himself. ]

    [You need to be sensible to chase stars. ]