81

Chapter 81 Aquaman 005

    Toru Amuro saw Hui Yuan Ai approaching, and didn't pay much attention to it.

    Through the comics, he knew the identity of Hui Yuan Ai, anyway, it was some irrelevant information, and it didn't matter if it was heard.

    He sorted out the language and began to narrate.

    "Yuezhao is very famous in the organization, and I heard his name not long after I joined the organization."

    Speaking of this, Toru Amuro felt a little helpless, "Others are famous in the organization, such as Gin, because of their outstanding abilities, while Yuezhao is famous in the organization because of his appearance and gossip." "

    He has an overly outstanding face, because he looks too beautiful, not only liked by female members, but also by many members of the organization who don't like men. I think I can try it, so when Yuezhao forms a regular partner with others, there are always disputes due to emotional factors."

    Hearing this, Conan couldn't help but twitch his mouth.

    What does this moon photo look like? When everyone mentions him, the first thing they focus on is always his appearance. He is really curious, but also a little unimaginable.

    Although Hui Yuanai has never seen Yuezhao, Yuezhao is too popular, even she who is in the experiment every day has heard of Yuezhao's deeds.

    Many researchers will mention her.

    There is no exaggeration in Toru Amuro's words, but she has never had the chance to see it.

    Toru Amuro continued: "Because this kind of thing happened too much, as Gin's subordinate, Yue Zhao was arranged to work under Gin and no longer had a fixed partner. There were many discussions about him, so before meeting him , I have heard about his deeds."

    He paused, but still said it.

    "We met because of a mission together, but in fact, before Yuezhao didn't know, I met him once."

    Conan was curious, "What does Yuezhao look like? I only met him once, and Mr. Amuro remembered him. Is it a factor of appearance?"

    A man with an outstanding appearance - this description often appears in Professor Yoshimura's case.

    Conan had a premonition that the students who visited Professor Yoshimura that day, the friends of Akira Kosaka, and the younger brother adopted by Sawako Ue were probably all Yue Zhao.

    Although he couldn't imagine the level of beauty that can make both men and women in criminal organizations fight for it, but if it is this level of beauty, then in the Yoshimura case, the witnesses only looked at half of the student's face and believed that the other party was An extremely handsome man—that would make sense.

    While Conan was analyzing the relationship between Yuezhao and Yoshimura's case, Amuro Toru recalled the scene of seeing Yuezhao for the first time.

    In the dark garage, he and Jing Guang came back from the mission, just in time to see Gin and Yuezhao coming out of the mission. In the dark garage, a man wearing a black windbreaker was sitting in front of the car with his back to them, smoking.