88

Chapter 88 Aquaman 012

    Yuezhao closed the manga, turned on the phone, and browsed through the contacts in her hand.

    After he woke up, there were very few contacts in the phone, and as he swipe the phone page with his finger, Yue Zhao said in his heart: He has to harass Gin Jiu and ask Gin Jiu to send him a task.

    At this time, not only did he finish reading the manga alone, but Toru Amuro also finished reading the latest updated manga plot.

    When he saw Yuezhao's appearance, he jumped up and sat up from the bed.

    He stared closely at the masked face in the last moon photo in the manga, and his expression froze.

    It looks like Spring!

    No, this is just a manga, not a real person. It is not entirely certain that the person in the manga is Chun.

    Toru Amuro's heart slowly let go again, he frowned tightly, the mystery of Yuezhao puzzled him, but what made him even more headache was that Conan was also being involved in this matter.

    Although he agrees with Conan's ability, his soul is a high school student who has not yet grown up, and his current body is even an elementary school student.

    It seems that he wants to protect Conan during this period of time.

    Toru Amuro frowned more and more, and the person whose eyes fell on the manga had unsteady emotions.

    online.

    Several ordinary people who were lucky to be selected by the forum were also discussing the plot of the comic.

    After these days of screening, the members of the discussion group have grown to eight people.

    They went from being shocked at the beginning to accepting now, because of the wonderful experience they shared, they became familiar very quickly.

    Seeing the manga update, the discussion group with few people suddenly became lively.

    [Have you read the manga updated today? ]

    After a moment of silence in the discussion group, someone replied.

    [I read it. 】

    Someone sighed. [I can't help but read him as a cartoon every time, but when I think of it as reality, I feel a little heavy. 】

    【Don't do this, it's not that we know that things will happen, but things have always been there, we just know more. ]

    [But I didn't expect that there would be so many serial murderers and dark organizations in peaceful daily life. ]

    [Don't worry, there are policemen protecting us too. 】

    Thinking of the police, everyone's mood stabilized for a while.

    When the police were mentioned, a certain figure involuntarily flashed in their minds.