107

Chapter 107 [Unedited Part 2]

    "Why didn't you kill Ue Sawako?" Qin Jiu asked coldly through the phone.

    "There are policemen in the hospital. Before I could make a move, the policemen had already restrained the robbers. They are too useless." Yue Zhao said indifferently.

    Yuezhao recovered his memory, he knew that all his explanations were futile, and Qin Jiu knew his ability very well, even if he felt that he had lost his memory, he would not feel that he couldn't handle even a small matter.

    "Humph." Yuezhao didn't know if Gin Jiu believed it, he heard Gin's cold voice: "Anyway, Yuezhao, please remember that you want to kill Ue Sawako, this is the only task you have to complete, otherwise When the time comes, you will be the one who will die."

    After working with Gin for nearly eight years, Yuezhao, who has recovered his memory, knows that this is not a threat from Gin, but an advice from Gin as an old friend.

    This is the price for his rebirth, this is not the task given to him by Gin, but the task given to him by the boss.

    The moon shone on her lips, without any smile in her eyes, "I know, trust me."

    After hanging up the phone, the empty room became quiet again. The lights in the room were not turned on, and only night came in quietly through the swinging curtains.

    Moonlight suppressed the smile on her face.

    When he lost his memory, he desperately tried to recover it, but after recovering it, everything was a foregone conclusion.

    He can't change anything.

    Yuezhao sat in silence for a long time, and the memories of the two lifetimes made it difficult for him to digest for a while. He suddenly remembered that his popularity value seemed to have reached the standard.

    Speaking of which, when I saw Sawako, the manga on the forum was updated.

    Then read the manga for a while.

    Yuezhao restrained her thoughts and opened the manga to check for updates.

    The hospital robbery incident is over, Conan's main manga is updated, and the side story of the police team and Yuezhao chapter is also updated.

    Yuezhao thought of seeing half of the cartoons in the hospital, so she clicked on the extra chapter first.

    [The previous chapter of the manga mentioned that he had exhausted all the tricks, but still fell short, and did not get what he wanted.

    Toru Amuro watched with cold eyes.

    In the previous episodes, Toru Amuro and Zhu Fu Jingguang were used as the cover, but this episode rarely uses him as the cover.

    The self in the picture is several years younger than the current self. His face has not changed much, but because of his youth, his bones are quite slender. He kneels on the floor, and the blood on the floor spreads to his knees. In the painting, he looks up , looking dignified. 】