42

Chapter 42

    Shinjuku Commercial Building.

    The first-year students of the junior high school successfully prevented the out-of-control spell, and assisted the supervisors to cancel the account, count the number of people, and do a good job in the follow-up work.

    "So, based on the above reasons, please don't reveal the existence of the magic world to ordinary people." The auxiliary supervisors explained the harm of this matter to ordinary people and asked them to keep it a secret.

    Many ordinary people looked at each other in blank dismay, the danger was relieved, and they were instilled with a new world view. They have not recovered yet.

    Some people couldn't help asking questions, and the assistant supervisor answered them to the extent that they could answer them, and they were vague when they couldn't.

    And since the advent of forums, every time ordinary people are appeased to keep their secrets, they are inevitably asked the same question.

    "Is that manga based on the magic world?" Sure enough, someone asked again.

    The assistant supervisor smiled wryly, and could only pretend that he didn't understand. He played Tai Chi and mumbled, "Sir, I don't know much about the manga you mentioned. I'll go back and take a good look." How could there be manga about conjurers on the market

    ? , It's just that forum, the magic world has nothing to do with it.

    The girl stood among a group of ordinary people, looking at the gentle assistant supervisor, she thought of the real person's conversation on the tall building, and struggled in her heart.

    After the assistant supervisor explained, he recorded the ID cards of the rescued people and let them leave.

    The crowd filed out.

    The girl was carried by the flow of people and walked towards the place of registration. The assistant supervisor who was recording noticed this girl who was exceptionally silent, "What's wrong? This..." The assistant supervisor

    looked down at the girl's ID card, "Chiyo-san? What do you have?" Are you uncomfortable?"

    Chiyo opened her mouth, recalling the real person's expression, she shuddered, and finally failed to muster up the courage, "No, there is no problem."

    The assistant supervisor looked at her strange expression and gave her a business card, "If anything strange happens, you can call this number." "

    Yes." Chiyo looked complicated, curled up her fingers, and solemnly accepted the card. business card.

    Kise Ryota noticed Chiyo's expression and showed suspicion. If he remembers correctly, when the disaster happened, Chiyo was nervous but calm. Pale, showing a hesitant attitude.

    Did she meet something on the top floor?

    Kise Ryota took the initiative to approach her with an inquiring mind.